Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Absolutely amazing. Congrats and enjoy.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
Thats very cool! Been watching Sam Crac and Ratarossa on youtube fight with their 360's for a few years and they seem awkward, but manageable to work on at home! Looks lovely in red too, best colour for it! HTD! Look forward to the carbon updates :p

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Absolutely amazing. A neighbour had a standard guise 360, and hearing that downshift before going up the hill to his house is still stuck with me.

Proper dream come true stuff, unreal.

jasp90

RMS Regular
Lovely looking car! It's great to be able to realise a long held dream. Hopefully we'll get to see it at some point :grinning:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Incredible! The CS spec really is another league above a regular 360 too. Definitely a dream garage car for me

Just waiting for the meeting in work to end so I can listen to these videos :heart_eyes:

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Incredible! The CS spec really is another league above a regular 360 too. Definitely a dream garage car for me

Just waiting for the meeting in work to end so I can listen to these videos :heart_eyes:

Thanks! I’ve really got nothing to compare this to as I vowed never to drive a Ferrari until it was my own. I imagine the normal 360 is more ‘friendly’….this isn’t lol. It’s aggressive, sharp and clunky. No rattles but I would imagine the normal 360 ECU/TCU and suspension maps were made to be a little more palatable for the mass market lol

MagicRat

RMS Regular
Drives
JapScrap
F N hell Kev that's feckin awesome. Is that the Westfield obsession over? Hope you bring this down to Kirkistown some time next year so we can get a look at it.

slickcell

RMS Regular
OP
slickcell
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
F N hell Kev that's feckin awesome. Is that the Westfield obsession over? Hope you bring this down to Kirkistown some time next year so we can get a look at it.

Yea mate, I’m done with them….had enough - I want my evenings and weekends back 🤪

I will surely…I’ll be down every chance I get to watch etc.

Rippy

RMS Regular
Drives
Aerodeck vti
Absolutely stunning!!!

You weren't through Castlecaulfield on Sunday evening along with a few nice Porsche's?