Ferrari 456 GTA

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
Took the car to the show at Grace Hall last Sat. It rained ALL day bar 10 mins. Not as many on show this year I think purely due to the weather. I don't know if any of the guys from the Mustang club are on here but I have to thank 2 of them in a black Eco Boost and a white v8 for their craic. 2 good guys who made the day really worth while=, specially when the banter started about how many cylinders the Eco Boost had compared to the V8. I got drawn into the debate having 12 and it all went down hill from there :joy:. Despite the rain a great little day and new friends made. Thanks guys.

IMG_3696.jpeg

IMG_3695.jpeg

scub

Banned
Took the car to the show at Grace Hall last Sat. It rained ALL day bar 10 mins. Not as many on show this year I think purely due to the weather. I don't know if any of the guys from the Mustang club are on here but I have to thank 2 of them in a black Eco Boost and a white v8 for their craic. 2 good guys who made the day really worth while=, specially when the banter started about how many cylinders the Eco Boost had compared to the V8. I got drawn into the debate having 12 and it all went down hill from there :joy:. Despite the rain a great little day and new friends made. Thanks guys.

View attachment 333350

View attachment 333351
i know its not one of the really iconic ferrari models but there's just something so understated & classy about yours.
plus it's a 12 cyl....
well done that man 👏👏👏

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
OP
Maranellohouse
Drives
Italian
i know its not one of the really iconic ferrari models but there's just something so understated & classy about yours.
plus it's a 12 cyl....
well done that man 👏👏👏
Which is exactly why I went for it. It’s easy to get into, easy to drive and I get to drive it everyday I can without drawing to much attention.
I love GT cars and always fancied a Daytona. This is the closest I’ll ever get and I’m so happy.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Dave Pearce is the guy with the Ecoboost Mustang, nice guy. Maintains our instruments for us.

Saw you driving up William Street yesterday around 5, lovely road presence.