Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I’ve looked at them a few times since that post and I honestly don’t see what the issue is with them 🤷‍♂️.

I actually think they suit the car. It’s not like they are big and offensive. Simple and understated.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I've been looking at these and 348's. Do you have the fear any time you are out in it? That's what is putting me off, had that fear with the 996 every time I turned the key 😂 keep thinking be sensible and buy a vantage or R8 but who doesn't want a ferrari lol

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I've been looking at these and 348's. Do you have the fear any time you are out in it? That's what is putting me off, had that fear with the 996 every time I turned the key 😂 keep thinking be sensible and buy a vantage or R8 but who doesn't want a ferrari lol

No not at all. I believe you should reward yourself with a drive now & again. If it results in it going to Hursts on the back of a lorry then so be it. You and I have sacrificed too much in life for being young men & I think we’d regret it if we didn’t enjoy what we worked so hard to achieve. My only complaint is each run out I seem to be meeting up with people who wanted to see it or have a run in it - I’ve never spent a day enjoying it myself.

#DeepMondays

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
There is nothing wrong with the buttons per se, its just that everything else is so nice that for me they stand out against the lovely stitched leather and the gorgeous gear lever and metal open gate.

Buttons could be big, red and from a child’s light up vtech (yo) toy and honestly I wouldn’t care lol.
Agree, for me a car is all about the driving experience. Otherwise I wouldn't be driving old Japanese cars as my fun toys as they aren't known for their lovely plastics on the interior.

one of the prettiest cars on here. Just beautiful
Also agree. To me its more beautiful than most of the modern Ferrari's of the last 15 years,

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Would definitely have a nice manual 348/355/360 over any modern Ferrari, and that's God's honest truth.

Not that I will ever be lucky enough to own either :innocent: 😅

Here’s your chance 😁

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Well that was a lethal summer for cruising.
NAT.

Something for the fireside

9B86FB8F-F287-4EDD-9A2F-C63C7FDC1C54.jpeg

A451B4AA-0A90-4CBB-BF96-06FB93853BF6.jpeg

47DCFBD9-32C7-4228-B5A2-53FB22ED2391.jpeg

C5ED795B-DF1B-458F-BBC5-FCD90B86FF34.jpeg

05271A09-3296-4A06-832A-AEFCFECDE3FE.jpeg

7820BD7A-4BA5-43DA-8A2D-069E69428ED8.jpeg

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
I know I know but the similarities and more so the fact of the modifications brought me to post that. The beginning of this thread has me watching every sound clip / video YouTube has ever given - 348/355 era definitely wins the best musical performance.