Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
😬😬

EDE81E57-CA58-4FF2-931F-B009DE8BE6E2.png

Though I do love the N reg for pure originality.

scub

Banned
Lovely dry night for a late MOT

View attachment 340245

Passed. In prep for tonight I replaced both front springs, brake ducts, hand brake cable & both front springs. Also swapped out all brake hoses for BF Goodridge items in Vintage Matte black.
how could any mot tester with a soul even think about failing that..
especially when he gets to drive it through the test centre...
just perfect 👏👏👏

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
No way they left you outside. I’m that drunk I’m in my second screen **** of the above picture. Class Barry. A lot of admiration and Fair play. Ferrari, cosworth, (may it be rebuild to former glory!) as it will! Absolutely class! Keep drinking wine, diving, and being a bad sales man lol.

I bought a 1k stop over run around last week and I’m dreading leaving it to MOT in morning 11:30 and standing outside! If I was you I would’ve been on roof of lane 3 peeping in!

Have you ever considered a moustache just for the craic!

stealing tom selleck GIF

Right bed time for me 🤣🤣🤣

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
This’ll be for sale in the new year (or should I say this year). Booked in for bare metal respray at AG Automotive in late January, be worth following their updates. After that It’l go to Hursts for a major service cambelt change.

Here’s one of 8 RHD, manual GTB’s in black being auctioned off on collecting cars. The last one made £100k at Silverstone but I don’t expect this to fetch the same.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Hopefully you enjoyed your ownership of this car mate? This is a car I had posters of as a kid and absolutely adore. I think the black on tan is so timeless after seeing your photos. Fair play to you for owning it!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
This’ll be for sale in the new year (or should I say this year). Booked in for bare metal respray at AG Automotive in late January, be worth following their updates. After that It’l go to Hursts for a major service cambelt change.

Here’s one of 8 RHD, manual GTB’s in black being auctioned off on collecting cars. The last one made £100k at Silverstone but I don’t expect this to fetch the same.

I feared for this post ever since I saw your post in the 7 seater thread.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
if only it was another 6 months from now! I am going down the route of one of these or a California next.

Absolutely beautiful

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Full respray, full servicing, and then punt it on?

If you're done you're done, fair enough, but why do all that work then? Or maybe I misread, lol.

if only it was another 6 months from now! I am going down the route of one of these or a California next.
Not even in the same ballpark or neighbourhood those two! Or even the same planet :innocent: