Ferrari F355 Berlinetta

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Yes yes yes!! Hell yes. Always loved these, though it would be targa for me (prob not everyone’s choice). Seen it on Pete’s socials, then heard who owned it. Absolute legend, health to enjoy it.

Also, great write up. If the diving ever finishes up, you can definitely moonlike as a motoring journalist!!

RevT

RMS Regular
You are/have a massive ballbag Barry! :laughing:

Fair play, enjoy! I’d love to see this some day in the flesh, old supercars are where it’s at for me if it’s to be a supercar.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Oh you flipping legend!!!

I was literally just watching Petes video on Facebook and was going to tag you as I knew you were after one!! 😂

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Amazing, Barry. That’s absolutely fantastic, and so was the write up...

Fair play to you for working dangerously hard to get where you are 🤙

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
What a car, and what a writeup! Lovely, lovely car. Fair play for making your dream a reality.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Oh you flipping legend!!!

I was literally just watching Petes video on Facebook and was going to tag you as I knew you were after one!! 😂

If you search ‘F355’ on here it’s you & @big_pete encouraging me to make the dream a reality since 2017, so, thanks for that.

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Been following this on Petes social media and then the walk round tonight. Unreal unreal unreal.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Great write up and beautiful car. Fair play on putting in the graft and having the bravery to make your dream a reality. (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Think I enjoyed the write up more than the pictures lol I joke.

absolutely stunning and was following Pete’s stories on it, think it’s the Ferrari that everyone still loves apart from a F40. health to drive

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Awww what a machine, I was drooling over it on PMGs Instagram as well, makes me happy seeing one not in red as well, enjoy that noise!!

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Loved reading that
From a dream to actually buying one must feel awesome

I usually skip to pictures, but had to read it as it started on the right foot

Fantastic car and by your job, you deserve to treat yourself

All the best with it 👍👍👍

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Back at this thread again lol proper poster on the wall kinda car there. As people mentioned this would be a preference over some modern stuff

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Absolutely fantastic!
Always loved the 355, one was at the Nordschilfe when I got to make my pilgrimage there in 2002. I spent a huge amount of time drooling over it and drinking in all the details. I'm not really a supercar person but I think it's one of the few I would like.
Brilliant write up and fair play to you for following through and fulfilling your dream.
Health to enjoy

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Only just read through the first post (scanned through photos originally). Great story! Genuinely pleased you got 1 after all these years.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Absolutely love that and fair play to you as well. The colour combo looks perfect. Great to see such a wonderful car owned locally

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Leaving the car aside for a minute - I didn’t want that post to end. Excellent read, really enjoyed it :joy:

Car is stunning and congratulations on a) your new baby and b) your soon to be new baby.