Active Deal Ferry discount code

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah looked to go over to scotland for last week in july and prices were insane - give nutt travel a ring anyway and see if they have anything coming up

ST Colin

RMS Regular
Drives
Czech Wagon
Scotland ferry is now about the same as the Liverpool route. Trying to sort out a visit home for September. I paid £260 last year for the Scotland boat return in September, not looking around £375. Madness.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
It infuriates me that they limit the value of Tesco tokens you can use on Belfast Cairnryan route and I don’t think you can use them at all on Liverpool boat?
Always save mine for Summer and always travel to England via Dublin or Rosslare - though about £500 this year (with cabins) didn’t see a sinner on my outward leg.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Yeah looked to go over to scotland for last week in july and prices were insane - give nutt travel a ring anyway and see if they have anything coming up

They were £20 cheaper on the Flexi so went with that, Cheers

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Definitely dearer. Got a single booked there for 139 with car, but that's the 2330 crossing so will be shattered when I get home!

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Going to Scotland this weekend, was less than half the price of the boat for return flights for 2 via easyJet and car hire

Last edited:

Bryan

RMS Regular
I'm trying to get a return ferry for the motorhome for a week in the next few weeks. Cheapest price is £300 but that's for stupid o'clock times. Prices are madness.

Simon83

RMS Regular
I know Stena are running vastly reduced passenger capacity due to the social distancing rules. This could be one of the reasons for the higher prices.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I know Stena are running vastly reduced passenger capacity due to the social distancing rules. This could be one of the reasons for the higher prices.

Yea they definitely have way less cars onboard compared to Lorrys yesterday. Plenty of social Distancing etc. Not like the flight to England yesterday morning 🥺

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
I'm trying to get a return ferry for the motorhome for a week in the next few weeks. Cheapest price is £300 but that's for stupid o'clock times. Prices are madness.

Did you try P&O?

Found them to be VERY cheap compared to Stena.