Active Deal Ferry discount code

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
Has anybody got any discount codes for the Scotland ferries coming back this Saturday.

pmk

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 8 AI400
Try booking through Nutt travel, I find they are usually cheaper even than with codes at times .

Reactions: mic

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Try booking through Nutt travel, I find they are usually cheaper even than with codes at times .

Same. I had been pricing Dublin-Holyhead last week and Nutt Travel was a good £40 cheaper than using Stena with the 25% discount. I could be wrong, but I think the Stena discount is a bluff. It's no cheaper than a stena price through an agent like directferries, ferrysavers, etc.

gerryp

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Porsche 997
Thanks for the replies.
Ferry booked for Saturday evening.
Early morning flight booked.
Lets hope the car is as good the seller says it is.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
don't have one, but i booked through ferrysavers and it was a decent amount cheaper than Stenalines own website.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Need to book Liverpool to Belfast ferry

Any discount codes? Am I best booking last minute or just book it ASAP? Never used the ferry before

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
Need to book Liverpool to Belfast ferry

Any discount codes? Am I best booking last minute or just book it ASAP? Never used the ferry before

Book early to ensure you get a cabin. Not fun sleeping in the seating area.

Price wise, I always find Nutt cheaper than any discount codes.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone looking to book a Stena trip? I have an extra £10 off that needs used before the end of December. Not much but better than nothing! PM me if interested.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
2020 is the code I got an email for. Has to be booked by 15th January

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Doesn't apply to Belfast.

The 2020 code is there as stated by Turks:grinning:

P& O doing same offer: Save 20% | Larne to Cairnryan | P&O Ferries | P&O Ferries - UK

I didn't try it but it mentioned on the email Belfast. Glad there is some discount, they quoted me £360 to take the car across, madness

20200102_140853.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
If I could find a flipping car to buy in the next 9 days it would be handy!! 😡😭

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
Also just booked, I always find Nutt cheaper than the voucher codes. In this case they were £2 dearer, but it was worth it to avoid Stena's awful website.

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
Also just booked, I always find Nutt cheaper than the voucher codes. In this case they were £2 dearer, but it was worth it to avoid Stena's awful website.

Just got my refund from Nutt for this -£20 cancellation fee (Stena are giving full refunds for those who booked direct).