few new Vento shots and rims....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vento Quiggs

RMS Regular
just a few new snaps of the Vento!
Thought Id throw in the pics of the rims too (soon to be refurbished w/ polished lip)

P1190030.jpg

P1190029.jpg

P1110013.jpg

Photo0374.jpg

Photo0371.jpg

Smick

RMS Regular
Drives
CLA45
Pretty mean lookin front end, I like it :grinning:

The new rims should look good, will suit it well

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
I think that is class, front end looks excellent! and the wheels will be gorgeous when there refurbed, if you dont mind me asking whos doing them?

Vento Quiggs

RMS Regular
OP
Vento Quiggs
sexymanda said:
I think that is class, front end looks excellent! and the wheels will be gorgeous when there refurbed, if you dont mind me asking whos doing them?

Ive decided on the Alloy Wheel Repair centre! Wont be for another while until theyre left down!

4 new tyres after that....streeeeetttcchhed!!!

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
excellent, my best mates dad (my daddy two) owns it and i was going to recommend him, excellent choice :grinning:

Vento Quiggs

RMS Regular
OP
Vento Quiggs
sexymanda said:
excellent, my best mates dad (my daddy two) owns it and i was going to recommend him, excellent choice :grinning:

well...why dnt u get on the blower to him and see whats the best deal he can do for me?? :party: Ive already got a quote...but go you see whats his best deal!:cool:

4x 15"x7 rims, with lip polished! Not bent or badly kerbed!

Need a full refurbishment. blasted down. polished lip and resprayed silver!

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
she`s sittin rite and low now lad the new wheels will look the part of it :laughing: good work

Jimbo

RMS Regular
Drives
c4 vtr+/mgzr/cor
sexymanda said:

should be given discount too ALL rms,ers to get all the trade.have a word and sort it out(y)

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
good idea, discount for all RMS'ers!!! :grinning:

I need a set of 15 fox racing wheels blasted and repainted.

That is reallllllllly low at the front, very mean lookin.

What did u get quoted for ur wheels?

Cheers, Warren.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
has to have a polished lip!! lovely choice will b sweet seen ye up in port other week!!

nice job

amanda i'm still waitin on a price from awrc :?

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
oh flip i forgot to tell you, run them out till he has a look and he'll give you a price, no sense in talking to him today tho he'll be pished in drakes!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
The Vent-hoe is lookin well as usual Quiggs, see her in Centra all the time now. Come to think of it, that might be something to do with you now working there as I found out the other night - blame the drink :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.