Few pic's of me bora

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
get on to motorsportworld and see how much they can drop ye forget about the boys in bmena. btw black mud flaps would b 10 times better tho nice car :laughing:

glennhill87

dun another wee 3ds model for ye ben.as u asked- colour coded,lowered n tinted windows,n flaps removed.i also tuk the kit off it.

glennhill87

he has takin the flaps off this mornin he was sayin.he then asked me to do tat pic for him.car will b in a mess today wen he gets home from farm wif no flaps on it

glennhill87

wers pentagon at?is tat for colour codin or window tintin?
ps. wer bouts is motorsportworld? he's wantin it lowered tis week if possible

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
get him to order springs of motorsportworld as they r the cheapest about id go for spaxs. for colour codin pm pocketrocket he is up round by bmena. msw do a 45 mil drop in spaxs for 104 quid and thats p&p and delivered to ur door.

glennhill87

yea i was wid ben(boy who drives bora) wat u in?he tuk the flaps off tis mornin.he's gettin windows dun n lowerin it as soon as we find sum1 gud to do it

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
glennhill87 said:
any1 recommend a gd place for window tinting?
allistair tompson 07711243555 he works from home in ballymoney, top job ;)

Dermot

Awhhh Good to see he has a bit of sense :p

But... The 2 Last Kits Shown, were Nice .... (And Im not a kit Fan, I like the regier Kit posted by Boydie? I think) But Its gettin a bit common now..

Avez's Would look first klass on a golf .... But They still suit BBS wheels...

18's look well, But they couldnt be pratical living on a farm probley in the asshole of nowhere?

I cant believe im going to say this .... But is there a Wide Arch kit for the bora? It just looks like the sort of car that 'Might' Suit it... Would need to seen one first..

glennhill87

bleve it or not ben had considered a wide arch kit. was sumfin like £1000 for it from sum american company.he likes the charactere kite.fink he's savin for the kercher spoiler.its mint

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.