Few pics of the vti-s!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Nice, great cars

Anything else planned?

Does anyone know is that Vti-S Badge the same as the badge that came on the 3dr models?

Ma55ey

RMS Regular
OP
Ma55ey
Lookin a stainless 4 it at the mo then about xmas time a set of 17" azevs maybe,havnt decided yet tho!!!

tim

RMS Regular
DSCF0082.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

There ya go mate, hate it when you have to click on the links for the photos.. lol

tim

RMS Regular
13hrs mate! lol and i still wish i could have had more time, to remove the swirrl's completely, the light faded too fast, and then next thing i know you turned up, hadnt even packed up yet. lol they

she came to me in a pretty bad way......

Scrapes on every door..
vtis-scrapes.jpg

Generally dull paintwork, that pictured was the worse scratch on the car.
vtis-scrapes2.jpg

The swirrls :confounded:
vtis-swirrls.jpg

but good to see her looking her best again.

As the light was fading i didnt get much of a chance to get many pics and they were all by hand so very few came out well... this is probbaly the only decent one... keep in mind it was getting very dark.

vtis-reflection.jpg

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Looks well lad - nice cars!

Rik - that VTi-S badge looks bigger than the 3dr one, same kinda style tho.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
man seen this last nite also seen it before tim got his hands on it couldnt beleive the difference ! top job tim.. looking good matthew

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
as for you 156lad sensible vti-s 5 door not hard to pick up and eccellent all round motor... im trying to start up a 5 door clan lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.