fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
306 bey
nice1 mate i just booked in my car to get a powerflow cat back twin exit on each side shud b gd!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Mines a powerflow too, but i think dees exhaust prices have went up a bit, £175 for a back box, but then u do get tailpipe choices, and can tell them how loud u want it.
If u want quiet go for a sebring.
Dont get an ashley, although they sound good, the tailpipe is slightly angled towards the ground

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
jonnymccollam said:
nice1 mate i just booked in my car to get a powerflow cat back twin exit on each side shud b gd!!

Going for the same as me then?

Mines a cat back system, I got it done in sections, cost me £410 altogether (i thought u just got a big phone bill? lol)

exhausts.jpg

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
dees cost my brother £350 stright bk to 5inch tail pipes tho hes goin bk for the othere 2 and that will stand him £500 for the lot

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
yea cat back exaust is what we have , wish now i had another pipe but it will happen sometime in the future hopefully

Porter

RMS Regular
on mine i had a remus to start - rather quite
then went foir a ON from newry, my god only lasted the trip home and i was sick of the loudness,
then i got the powerfloe, cat back twin exit dtm, goot jon absolutely lovely sound out of it, - but cost 400 quid,

id recommend it for a good job.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Some ppl ask for them stupidly loud.
Mine was a single at first (£250) then got the other section added with no back box (£80) was stupidly loud and backfired like hell, then it pissed me off too much and got a box put in the second pipe (£80), now it sounds sweet and not blown out.
Lots of ppl think the extra pipe is a fake cause it hardly ever gets dirty as u can c in the pick

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
306 bey
i no mate i did but my mum decided to treat me!well dunno wat tail pipes to get might get 2 4" or bigger dunno!its booked in for saturday but i mite phone up tomorrow nd see if they r free cause my old exhaust is fuked basically!wat r dee's like for weldin?they gd?

cheers jonny

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
yeah the welds on mine are good, and no problems, its been on since november 2000, andys(yellow fiesta) has been on nearly as long and hes had no probs either

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
if i was to change the pipes which i nearly did (didnt want to ad another £100 to the exhaust bill) i would get 6x4inch ovals, or motorbike style tailpipes, dee has new styles come in all the time, he has slelves full of them, and he will hold them up on ur car for u to look at, i wouldnt get 5inch jap style if i were u, i think they look tacky on the fiesta, but its ur choice

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
306 bey
ill see wat happens on saturday!mite just get the same as yours :p !!was yours loud when u first got it??

jonny

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
when u drive away it will probably sound a bit raspy at high revs, but after a few days of drivin it should deepen up as the carbon builds up in the exhaust, just say to the mechanic who puts it on how loud u want it

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
306 bey
dont worry mate he even put in the diary EXTREMLY LOUD in marker!i said i dont care if its illegal just do it!so it better b loud!!smaller the back box the louder i heard is this true??

cheers jonny

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
lol, if u want it that loud and dont care if its illegal, u may as well save some money ans tell them not to put a back box on at all :p

Dermot

5 inch and 6 inch Exhaust pipes on a fiesta ??? ha ha

Wise up, they'd be bigger than the car... Just get a scorpian Back box, The One with the twin square tail pipes...

jonnymccollam

RMS Regular
OP
J
Drives
306 bey
lol he said to me about that!just a straight pipe to a tail pipe!but if the police see i have no back box ill b ****ed!!lolbut its an idea for the future lol!but it shud b loud if i see u in the car park ill come over nd let ya hear it on sunday!u selling anything off your car or spares??

cheers jonny

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
just my lexus lights mate if ur interested, like new, £100, cost me £170 new

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.