Final Trackskills Track Day of 2018 - Sunday 4th November.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular

This is the final one of 2018, Folks, the one where we run until the flag marshals can no longer see each other. It is great for drivers and also great for spectators, who will see glowing brake disks, sparks from pads and the visual reason of why Kirkistown devours brakes!

Places are already filling up, so please get your name down soon, if you want to participate. You can book directly from our web site www.trackskills.com.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
This was a good one last year, cool and dry , hadn't planned to do it this year but did the Octane day at mondello recentyl and it was a washout thanks to storm callum ! so may go if weather reasonable .

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Was great to get out in the M3 again with @jagged after not making it for a couple of years.

Brilliantly run as usual, car was going well, great fun to drive and the weather was spot on for it too.

I'm pretty sure most of my videos had you guys lapping me several times lol!

I'll post them up when I get a second.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
all photos from today
Trackskills (Aka Darkness Falls) | Facebook

45383152_10158056209789968_5076552147307331584_o.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.