Final Trackskills Track Day of 2019, Sunday 3rd November.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Gutted I will miss the last one, may have been out last night :weary_face:.

Enjoy folks.

Last edited:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Thankfully the weather was a lot better today and I had a good couple of runs out, before having to nip home. That R8 V10 leaving... sounded incredible.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
After a wet start this finished up a very good trackday , all sorts of machinery there , from race saloons to radicals to clio's to a 32yr old volvo glt ! all being driven like there's no more petrol after midnight !
Slippy track is a great leveller , so there were some real heroes in the first two sessions , then when the track dried out grip levels were actually really good .

pablo

RMS Moderator
After a wet start this finished up a very good trackday , all sorts of machinery there , from race saloons to radicals to clio's to a 32yr old volvo glt ! all being driven like there's no more petrol after midnight !
Slippy track is a great leveller , so there were some real heroes in the first two sessions , then when the track dried out grip levels were actually really good .

:weary_face:

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
A few of the photos from Sunday...

DSC_0154.jpg
DSC_0149.jpg
DSC_0147.jpg
DSC_0124.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0115.jpg
DSC_0113.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0103.jpg
DSC_0105.jpg
DSC_0101.jpg
DSC_0089.jpg
DSC_0068.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg
DSC_0007.jpg
DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg

Dieseldes

RMS Regular
Hi guys, des here, the driver of the silver Leon. I had mighty crack all day, some great motors there. I spoke to a fella at the end who had some class night shots of hard breaking down into the bottom bend. Hopefully he posts those as it looks awesome to see the front wheels lit up with hot brakes!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Hi guys, des here, the driver of the silver Leon. I had mighty crack all day, some great motors there. I spoke to a fella at the end who had some class night shots of hard breaking down into the bottom bend. Hopefully he posts those as it looks awesome to see the front wheels lit up with hot brakes!
You aren’t afraid to push that wee Leon on Des! Have you much done to it? The towbar is a nice touch lol.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC

You certainly were having fun in the leon des! Thought you were going to put her on 2 wheels at times 😂

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
@Dieseldes your car was probably the fastest car there in the morning , and still impressive when the track dried , fair play 👍
Forgot to ask you what engine is it ?
The v6 exige was also impressive in the wet , great exhaust note going past .

All in all a good days tracking to end the year , no major incidents despite the tricky conditions , thanks to the trackskills crew and marshalls for keeping everything running safely and smoothly , while still allowing some ' spirited ' driving .