Finally some decent pics of the Alfa..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
yup had the "hoop" spoiler. part of me thinks I should refit it but I prefer the lines without it and have never been one for spoilers.

IMGP0479.jpg

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Saw it during the week outside central tyres. Looks very well pablo but if your not refitting the rear spoiler do something about the bootlid!! :p

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
I have one en route. same colour and everything. just hope it matches ok!

Cheaper to get another lid and get it painted than to get one welded and painted.

Cess

RMS Staff
That lip spoiler really is the ticket. I'm a total covert - looks so much better than the hoop one.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
pablo that photo of the engine should have a nsfw note attached, very very nice, lip spoiler looks great!!

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
i was at the limelight one night and i was talking to some crazy dude outside afterwards, he said his mate was away for a spin and then his mate pulled up in one of those and picked him up. I wonder was it you, there cant be many about.

Nice wagon anyway mate

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Lovely cars these n do drive n go well... Just look at the engine bays too, Alfa really know how to make a car look good, pity they dont know how to put it together well tho :p

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
i was at the limelight one night and i was talking to some crazy dude outside afterwards, he said his mate was away for a spin and then his mate pulled up in one of those and picked him up. I wonder was it you, there cant be many about.

Nice wagon anyway mate

nah dont think so mate. was only at the limers once in the last while and it was in the golf.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Lovely car dude, can't make up my mind whether I prefer it with or without the big hoop!

Looks so classy :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.