Fire & Ice piccys

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
From sunday past, anyone intested in seeing these or will i not bother sorting them for the site :relieved: Not bad pic's if i do say so myself :-#

Jason

RMS Regular
sierra.jpg

+
money-stacked.jpg

+
chav.jpg

that sums it up (y)

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
rite photo's are in the hands of the rms god's. im sure they'll be up eahh, tomorrow, lol. Also congradulations to Alan Mcbride for winning the 'RWD Challange' (y)

attachment.php

Attachments

• alan.jpg
    alan.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 254

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Good old buffit! Nice to see the RMS stickered carlton get another days outing lol. Good to see Alan and Stanley cleaned up on the oval :laughing:

Andy

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Best car security in the world....or is this a pic of a RMS member at the wheel preparing for some rear steering!!

Attachments

• steal me.jpg
    steal me.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 98

p 5ary

RMS Regular
andy_gdon said:
Best car security in the world....or is this a pic of a RMS member at the wheel preparing for some rear steering!!

looks a bit like one of those stinkers that thinks they are models:p :p

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
Beaney said:
no show and shine cars then?

no the camera retired before the "talent show" started, im sure theirs plenty to keep u going on other sites however :grinning:

andy_gdon said:
Best car security in the world

lol, too right :party:

Karlos Da Jackle said:
Thats isnt its proper reg is it??

no mark 'buff' luney had them on that car for the fintona show many moons ago.

POD

RMS Regular
Max said:
no the camera retired before the "talent show" started, im sure theirs plenty to keep u going on other sites however :grinning:

in english this means that max forgot to recharge the batteries for the camera again

:party:

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Karlos Da Jackle said:
PMSl,, yep thats a good one!!

Who is that it the red buff it carlton? just wondering!! as someone must know! Thats isnt its proper reg is it??

Dont worry karl its not the old girl...she was laying some down round the back roads of comber on Sunday night LMAO...now she rests

D4LY

RMS Regular
Drives
HOME ON A BOAT
I took a wee run up to achadowey on sunday to be very dissapointed. .

There was a very small crowd and a poor turnout of cars . .

To many of these type of events these days between nutts corner an achadowey they get boring after a while..

There was more to look at in the carpark than inside. .

An for the young boy who was waiten in the carpark in either a white evo 4 or 5 for to race people down the road wise up it wudnt matter if you had an evo 12 you would still get beat . w.a.n.k.e.r;)

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
I didn't bother going - as you say too many of the diffing events has spoilt it, but like all the other shows the arse is ripped out of them!

In fairness getting a steer round the oval is good craic!

Andy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.