Fireball Detailing Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The drying towel I got was fantastic.literally one pull over and it's bone dry .The hydrophobic snowfoam is also good job.The first time it rains afterwards is very impressive.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
@Woodcutter how do you find the teddy bear towel .Is it a good job .??need new buffing towels .

Haven't used one myself yet, but anyone who's used them says they're great.

They feel amazing, by far the best feeling Towel I've seen yet, they really are top quality.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
Will be up your way over next few weeks mate so will call in for some gear,how do you rate this stuff against the auto brite gear, seems alot more expensive but if worth it im all in lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Will be up your way over next few weeks mate so will call in for some gear,how do you rate this stuff against the auto brite gear, seems alot more expensive but if worth it im all in lol

To be fair the two ranges sit quite well together, they both offer different things.

Fireball do some products that Autobrite don't, the likes of Easy Coat, Hydrophobic Snow Foam, Ultimate Coating Wax and Nano Coat are bloody awesome.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
New batch of stock just in today.

Easy Coat has been flying off the shelves so we've plenty of that back in, Jet Towels again a big seller and now back in.

They've changed Easy Coat to a clear liquid now too, used to be yellow.

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2031.PNG

IMG_2030.PNG

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I need to get up and try some of this stuff! The snow foam looks great,

The hydrophobic foam, which is basically a gloss coat for after a wash, is unreal. The water behaviour beading after it has been applied is something else.

Their normal snow foam (Premium Active Snow Foam) is also great, £15 for a litre bottle.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
The hydrophobic foam, which is basically a gloss coat for after a wash, is unreal. The water behaviour beading after it has been applied is something else.

Their normal snow foam (Premium Active Snow Foam) is also great, £15 for a litre bottle.

So essentially foam and clean your car as normal then foam it in this stuff and rinse off?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
So essentially foam and clean your car as normal then foam it in this stuff and rinse off?

Exactly that Chris. The coating will last for 4-6 weeks, so say you wash your car every week, you would only use the Hydro foam maybe once a month.

Lots of customers use it every time though, but it isn't really necessary.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Exactly that Chris. The coating will last for 4-6 weeks, so say you wash your car every week, you would only use the Hydro foam maybe once a month.

Lots of customers use it every time though, but it isn't really necessary.

Sounds really good, and the finish it left on the Integra above looks great!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
damn this thread is making me sad, keep coming back and so tempted to buy some stuff but with a garage full of products its hard to justify :/

I am intersted in the fusion wax and hydrophobic snowfoam and ultimate shampoo:sob:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
damn this thread is making me sad, keep coming back and so tempted to buy some stuff but with a garage full of products its hard to justify :/

I am intersted in the fusion wax and hydrophobic snowfoam and ultimate shampoo:sob:

£100 for the lot @euge07 :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Oh I take away the mans livelihood there lol.it really is a fantastic product.
He sells plenty of my stuff too mate ;)

Never thought of making a hydrophobic snow foam before..... primarily because it would mean two foam lances, or two bottles at least. Makes a lot of sense though. A good visual coverage and definitely no missed patches...

I'll try a few test batches and try them on the van as it has zero protection. I'll then send them up to Graeme and let him test them.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Fireball Ultimate Fabric Coat is a true miracle of the modern world. The innovative formula coats fabric materials with a superhydrophobic layer, forming a barrier against water and dirt.

Ultimate Fabric Coat also protects against the harmful effects of UV fading and ageing. Can be easily applied on Interior fabrics,

Convertible soft top roofs, carpets or basically any fabric material you want to protect.

Usage Info:

For best results fabric should be thoroughly cleaned and dry before applying Fireball Ultimate Fabric Coat.

Always test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area before further application.

Evenly spray from a distance of between 15-20cm

To ensure full coverage we recommended applying two coats with at least a 30 minute interval between coats.

£20 for a 500ML bottle.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Fireball Ultimate Fabric Coat is a true miracle of the modern world. The innovative formula coats fabric materials with a superhydrophobic layer, forming a barrier against water and dirt.

Ultimate Fabric Coat also protects against the harmful effects of UV fading and ageing. Can be easily applied on Interior fabrics,

Convertible soft top roofs, carpets or basically any fabric material you want to protect.

Usage Info:

For best results fabric should be thoroughly cleaned and dry before applying Fireball Ultimate Fabric Coat.

Always test for colour fastness in an inconspicuous area before further application.

Evenly spray from a distance of between 15-20cm

To ensure full coverage we recommended applying two coats with at least a 30 minute interval between coats.

£20 for a 500ML bottle.

Actually just posted on your instagram there would you post this? I have cream interior in the merc (taxi) and even water stains it looking something like this

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.