Fireball Korea Detailing Range

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@davyk31 quite rightly pointed out that it would be helpful if I could provide some info on the Fireball detailing product range.

Over the next few weeks I'll try and pull together some of my own info, pics, videos etc and upload them here and to our Business Facebook page.

For now, here's some marketing material Fireball UK had prepared recently and sent to me. Apologies for the poor quality, but these are scans of the hard copies, I have lots of them at the shop if anyone would like some, feel free to pop in anytime and grab one.

Fire away with any questions!

IMG_4512.JPG

IMG_4511.JPG

IMG_4510.JPG

Below is the info on the ceramic coating range, we don't currently stock these though as Fireball will only allow them to be sold to "accredited detailers".

IMG_4509.JPG

IMG_4508.JPG

IMG_4507.JPG

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Be interested to see the prices. Is there any Rms Discount:innocent:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Be interested to see the prices. Is there any Rms Discount:innocent:

10% standard for any RMS'ers, but you'll have to contact me to ensure you get it! :grinning:

I'll have to upload prices. I'll put them on this thread.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
New shipment just landed today, all the usual favourites are in, but a few new items:

New 1L bottles of Hydrophobic snow foam
New 1L bottles of Hydrophobic shampoo
500ML bottles of Premium Glass Cleaner
500ML bottles of Ultimate Trim & Tyre

IMG_7449.JPG
IMG_7451.JPG
IMG_7452.JPG
IMG_7453.JPG

@NickR85 towels are in too! :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Our Fireball products will be available at the Built show tomorrow.

Accredited Fireball detailer Hawkeye Automotive will have products on their stand available to buy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.