First Trackskills Track Day of 2017- This Sunday!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
Greetings Folks,

We are off and running again this Sunday 5th February 2017. Cars already booked include a Ginetta G40, an RT2000, MX5s, Clios, a couple of Sierras, Civics, a Ford Focus, a few BMWs, MR2, etc.

If you are considering taking part, please drop me an email at info@trackskills.com or donal@mulsanne.co.uk

Cheers!

Donal.

Attachments

• IMG_2623 2.JPG
    IMG_2623 2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 125

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Greetings Folks,

We are off and running again this Sunday 5th February 2017. Cars already booked include a Ginetta G40, an RT2000, MX5s, Clios, a couple of Sierras, Civics, a Ford Focus, a few BMWs, MR2, etc.

If you are considering taking part, please drop me an email at info@trackskills.com or donal@mulsanne.co.uk

Cheers!

Donal.

I was going to take the mini for a blast, but have been called away with work :worried:

Do you have a list of dates for the rest of the year yet and I'll see which ones I can make?

Marc

RMS Moderator
I was going to take the mini for a blast, but have been called away with work :worried:

Do you have a list of dates for the rest of the year yet and I'll see which ones I can make?
Sunday 12th March

Sunday 23rd April

Sunday 14th May

Sunday 18th June

Sunday 16th July

Sunday 20th August

Sunday 17th September

Sunday 8th October

Sunday 5th November

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Should be there and hopefully make more than 1 session out!
Been a loonnngggg winter...

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Might call into this when I'm down visiting the folks. The RS6 is staying well and truely off the track lol.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
What a brilliant day had. Clio ran like a clock and the boys from tracks kills put on another great event as usual. Great turn out too.
Videos to follow in next few days.

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Great day and we'll run as always. Good seeing everyone again too. :grinning:

Reactions: V8

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Les what that your son out in the GTR??
Yes mate, met the owner called Gavin and he was an absolute legend in taking Brad out. Can't emphasise how much it really made the day for a 14 year old.
Massive thanks also to both John Cosgrove and Brendan For also giving Brad a run out. At that age he really is in heaven.
I personally think it speaks bucket loads for the growing camaraderie, friendship and respect we all have for other drivers and really is a credit to all involved. Couldn't be happier myself, but Brad is ecstatic.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Dead on I was running the camera in Gavins GTR when I have the footage up I'll send you a link
Thankyou, I've no doubt it'll be shown around the school accompanied by a grin more suitable to a Cheshire cat!
He's in heaven, can't stop talking about it and has his mum's head turned already.
Give my utter thanks to Gavin and the keys to my Clio are still on offer to him if he fancies slumming it in the Renault!

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
GTR vs RS4 , im not sure this link will work here, but if you click on the name of the video (GTR vs RS4) it should open the YouTube app and it will be in 360...

you can also click on full HD

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.