First Trackskills Track Day of 2017- This Sunday!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Thankyou, I've no doubt it'll be shown around the school accompanied by a grin more suitable to a Cheshire cat!
He's in heaven, can't stop talking about it and has his mum's head turned already.
Give my utter thanks to Gavin and the keys to my Clio are still on offer to him if he fancies slumming it in the Renault!

heres the 360 video with your son onboard
im not sure this link will work here, but if you click on the name of the video (GTR passenger runs) it should open the YouTube app and it will be in 360...

you can also click on full HD

DesmoBen

RMS Regular
Drives
clubman 1330
Had an absolute blast today - lot of dicing between the many clio's. Many thanks Leslie for trusting me with yours ...my ears are still ringing.
1st class performance as alway from the Trackskills team.
Roll on February 'til we get out again in March.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Had an absolute blast today - lot of dicing between the many clio's. Many thanks Leslie for trusting me with yours ...my ears are still ringing.
1st class performance as alway from the Trackskills team.
Roll on February 'til we get out again in March.
Gentleman bud, appreciate taking Brad for the run.
Hopefully the 'butchery mobile' didn't cause any permanent loss of hearing!
Hopefully I'll make next day out (weather depending, work allowing)

Les Graham

RMS Regular
im not sure this link will work here, but if you click on the name of the video (GTR passenger runs) it should open the YouTube app and it will be in 360...

He's already been warned to use WiFi only and not leave me with a cricket score of a telephone bill

DesmoBen

RMS Regular
Drives
clubman 1330

That's a cool camera set up. What is it and how does it work?

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Seems to have been a cracking days driving , if those vids are anything to go by , roll on the next one .

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Don't think o have ever seen a more stripped out interior.. the doors are a work of art, I loved the passenger side door closing spring on the roof.. proper job lol
Cheers bud, actually looking for more weight loss, saves spending money the wife could spend on shopping!
Curious about steel wheels, hmmm....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.