Fiskars axes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
OK I will admit to being a bit of an axe fan boy (maybe too many episodes of axe men or game of thrones….) but these are just lovely.

Made in Finland, razor sharp, full anti vibe, hollow shaft for light weight, whatever they've done to the plastics they're stronger than steel. 4 lengths available. We have only got 2 samples so far but the full display and stocks shouldn't be far behind at which point I'll confirm exact pricing.

2ivo8oz.jpg

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Not as dear as I was expecting! Had a feel of one of these bad boys the other week...some weapon and made for life.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Do you stock the smaller X7 too? Could do with a decent hatchet for sticking the smaller logs, and possibly a 25 or 27 for the bigger stuff.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you stock the smaller X7 too? Could do with a decent hatchet for sticking the smaller logs, and possibly a 25 or 27 for the bigger stuff.

No the x10 is the smallest, it is pretty small when you see it and would be classed as a hand axe.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Whoops! :oops:

That's two people interested in the X7 though....can people power change your mind??

Always lol. They're £24.75, problem being I need to make up £500 order to make carriage paid otherwise I get hit with the stupid English post and packing rates. And I just got a shipment last week so don't need anything else at the moment.

Leave it with me and I'll see if there's anything else I need from that company. (y)

gaz_5103

RMS Regular
Drives
SC Range Rover S
I'll be up for one of these in the next week or so. Are the above prices including rms discount? :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.