Fiskars axes

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Sorry missed the first post in this last week.

I haven’t talked to fiskars in a good while, they jacked the price up a lot. I’ll give them a bell this week and see if they’re talking more sense or not.

Duke

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf Gt
Thanks Simon. My dad got me one off amazon but I’ll hopefully be up to grab some other stuff from you soon.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
@lightning am hoping to pop up later to grab a wee axe for some log splitting and hopefully a small 1/4 drive torx and torx security bit set, don't want to take up your time, do I just say to anyone on the counter an RMS codeword to get the wee RMS sweetener out do I need to see you or Conrad?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning am hoping to pop up later to grab a wee axe for some log splitting and hopefully a small 1/4 drive torx and torx security bit set, don't want to take up your time, do I just say to anyone on the counter an RMS codeword to get the wee RMS sweetener out do I need to see you or Conrad?

Just ask for me, simon. Doing park run this morning so leave it till 10.30 or after.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.