Flashed on the M1

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
To the Passenger in the Black Clio with the graphite rims, Westbound on the M1 @ 4pm You are fit and you know it, thanks for making my day, you do indeed have a lovely pair.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
... and there was me thinking you got caught speeding when i read the title :lol:

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
...Just wish I had a camera phone, I could have shared 8)

Rachie

did some random girl flash her bare boobays at u on the motorway?!?! why would she do this! do u look like brad pitt?!

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
We were playing tag from Ballygawley, and when I pulled in for Lurgan, her mate pulled up level and she got them out, I was most impressed.

And as for looking like brad pitt, yea I could be his twin brother......
that got fatally injured in a 12 car pile up :lol:

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
She was a very pretty young lady, and the booby flashing thing was just what I needed after a rough day in Aughnacloy.

You're showing alot of interest: was paccers right ;)

or are you fishing for compliments for a mate lol

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
Was a bit quick for that paccers, well maybee a couple of the lads from here could have knocked one off in the time, but us old timers like to take our time ;)

Lexx

RMS Regular
OP
Lexx
Drives
German Scrap
Sorry misread Ruth for Ratchie, unlikey to be anyone off the site, now that would just be too funny :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.