flush mounting cibie spotlights into bumper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
any ideas what brackets etc are needed?

I've a set of cibie oscars (7") that I'm looking to blend into my fibreglass bumper.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
not that hard, a bit of box section, a few cuts and a few welds would have them sitting ever so slightly proud of the bumper, that way you can remove and fit them as often as you want without replacing the bumper all the time,
to blend them in, use the same principal, but get them mounted to the car first, with tape across the front of them, and paint the tape, set the bumper on, and you will know where to cut!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
i was thinkning of doing this, but decided i really couldnt be arsed, as it would cost a heck of a lot to get it sprayed etc after. not a job for halfords spray cans :worried:

Daz500

RMS Regular
OP
Daz500
Drives
Various Rovers &
thanks for the replies guys.

I've decided to leave this to the experts ... just have to get my car back before I can arrange for him to sort out my bumper.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.