FN2 Type R

jayk

RMS Regular
Championship white type r fn2 here. 47k Fsh. Completely standard. 07834981961 if your interested.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
Not sure if you're willing to travel across the water but there's a red one on M3Cutters at the moment.

K20girl

RMS Member
Drives
Civic R
What criteria if car are you actually looking for and budget may help

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
Did you get anything yet? Considering one myself now and convinced it will take a trip to the mainland or a wait for something to come up here. This popped up in an alert last night, looks tidy with some nice mods. Anyone here know it?

What are you after in terms of price/milage. 100k wouldn't bother me if the car / service history is good as I'll be putting no more than 4k a year on it. Also seeing a brave few for sale pushing 250k.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
There was a gorgeous 1 for sale a while, only gone off GT a week or so ago. Think the plate was OCZ 611. Noticed it in some of @Gemma gram pics. Looked immaculate

But not a concourse description!
Steve Harvey Lol GIF by NBC

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
prices have went up on these i picked mine up just before the 1st lock down 2009 GT £3300 with 72k full service history

They definitely have. Everything is up so hard to know if it's the overall market at the minute or they're appreciating. Many under £4k now look like they've liven a hard life and/or pushing a quarter of a million miles. If only I'd taken a notion for one before this! You must have got in at rock bottom.