FOCUS RS/ST MEET

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader

We are hosting a Ford Focus RS/ST Owners Club meet on Friday 5th September. Cars can arrive at Blackwater Graphics from 6pm onwards. BBQ will be lit around 7pm.
A selection of racing cars will be on display and the rally simulator will be operational with fastest lap competition taking place.
Stickers/tshirts/mugs/keyrings etc will be available to be made on the night.

Anyone who is NOT on the owners club website and would like to attend please PM me.
(Space is limited so we need to know exact numbers)

Last edited:

Big Ian

RMS Member
Drives
Focus RS Mk2
Hi there will hopefully get a run down to this I am doing supercar Sunday at hillsborough oyster festival on Sunday so had planed on starting to get the car cleaned up Friday night but will try get down

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this one, cant get it off work. Keep me informed if you run it again though.

Thanks

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Unfortunately looks like I am going to have to bow out of this sorry about the late notice . But on the positive side more burgers for everyone else . Apologies again @Blackwater Graphics

Blackwater Graphics

RMS Trader
OP
Blackwater Graphics
Big thank u to everyone who came down to support us. Turned out a great night. Never seen the yard so packed. Counted over 40 cars at one stage. Might just have to make it an annual event

Will get some more pics up soon!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.