Focus Rs VS Porsche GT3 RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I'd say a lot has to do with how the driver is approaching the course and their own skill level. But I always like to see an RS doing well! :grinning:

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Two drivers of similar ability and the focus wouldnt see what way the gt3 went.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Focus RS+Porsche GT3 RS having fun on Nordschleife

I don't think the videos about who's fastest - It's about having the mighty craic, which they both seemed to have done.

Banned
OP
Focus RS+Porsche GT3 RS having fun on Nordschleife

I don't think the videos about who's fastest - It's about having the mighty craic, which they both seemed to have done.

Seems its always about manhood measuring.

Last edited:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I'd bet the focus is not standard, probably 400+ bhp and who knows what brakes, suspension it has.....good racing though and the boy in the focus surely knows the track very well!....that 5 pot sounds amazing

Last edited:

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I'd bet the focus is not standard, probably 400+ bhp and who knows what brakes, suspension it has.....good racing though and the boy in the focus surely knows the track very well!....that 5 pot sounds amazing
I agree + some sticky tyres as the way it puts down the power and can run around the outside of other traffic could not be done otherwise.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Well it's a tough choice, but I still think I'd have a slight preference for the Porsche 911 over the Focus.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.