Focus st dm flywheel

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Guys can you get a dual mass flywheel tested before you put it into your car .i have an st focus with a vibration on acceleration and been told it’s likely the flywheel as these give bother if the cars been tuned.i have got another flywheel here and been told it’s ok but I would rather check incase I fit it and it still doing the same thing and I won’t kniw what’s happening
Thanks in advance .

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Guys can you get a dual mass flywheel tested before you put it into your car .i have an st focus with a vibration on acceleration and been told it’s likely the flywheel as these give bother if the cars been tuned.i have got another flywheel here and been told it’s ok but I would rather check incase I fit it and it still doing the same thing and I won’t kniw what’s happening
Thanks in advance .
Fit rs clutch and flywheel.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Fit rs clutch and flywheel.
Yeah mark that’s the proper way of doing it for sure .darren ( DAL ) had put shafts in it last week but it’s likely the flywheel .or maybe the diff 🤷‍♂️.
I stopped the truck last Saturday and had a good look around your vehicle at the petrol station in docks .something else that is ,fantastic .nice one to have for sure .hope you all enjoyed the weekend .

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Was that you talking to Darren then? We had a great weekend cheers.
Yeah it was indeed ,tbh I drove past and seen your car ,thought it can’t be so I turned around and come in and parked up beside you .couldnt believe it lol ,lovely .