Focus ST...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Cheers folks, cant wait to get it on the road, hopefully within weeks

DARZY

RMS Regular
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Mate sold this 1 a while back MOUNTUNE pack fitted went very well...

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Looks great Graham! One of these are high up the replacement list when I stop spending money on the TT and sell the fabia and 207 lol.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Always thought they were 220ish vs 300? I agree they tune well though.
compared to the likes of a C30 T5 the focus has a little more power i think and lighter flywheel etc along with a few other things to aid in it being a bit more responsive.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
I loved mine when I had it.
Though from experience the clutches don't take to well to power increases.

Health to enjoy Graham.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
And without me seeing it on facebook, the wife actually posted this picture of her car from 8 years ago just a few days before i bought this one :grinning:

16299090_1338425292875321_7475830423390416765_n.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
So the focus got dropped off with Michael | Polished Alloys today to get the wheels blasted and painted as well as freshening the calipers up with some colour, wont be long now till shes on the road :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Yes! What colour is that?
I was asked that earlier and have no idea at all, i will try and find out though.

He was given the car along with a piece of graphite vinyl and asked to match the wheels to the vinyl as that will be the main livery colour

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
So she went up on the ramp today to get the belt kit and stuff done and thankfully so, cam shaft seal leaking and as such the timing belt was wild moist.

Only a matter of time before it terminated itself really.

Parts on order but in the meantime fitted a 325bhp capable front mount intercooler, removed the rear mud flaps, took the broken boot opening button out and pushed the car into the yard to sit for a few days before work can commence again.

Wheels look well though fitted, centre caps are with @Blackwater Graphics to be done graphite

IMG_20170223_162452.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.