Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
So been a long time hunting for another St focus. Ended up bringing 1 from England home. 1 owner from new older man. Full history registered early 2008 and just turned 20k. Few bits done already cobra 40 40 suspension hoping to change shocks over Xmas doesn't need them but just to go with the springs. Wheels of and replaced with facelift St alloys freshly refurbed by nu luk and 4 new Pirelli p zero. All I've really done is another service for peace of mind full brake refurb buffed the exterior and refined the glass. Couple of very minor bits to sort to leave it perfect for me. Have a new trc front splitter to fit and set of 15mm all round eibachs to add and an endless list of parts I want. :cool: Will hopfully get a few better pictures at some stage.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Funny I was thinking about you today if you ever got one as I seen a facelift forsake but I couldn't get a chance to stop and have a look at it for you.good job I didn't haha.htd sir ,I'm sure it will be great by the time your done with it.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That picture does no justice compared to the other pictures of the car you showed me. It is unbelievably clean. Fantastic mate health to enjoy and as said def keep this one.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks folks. Yes planning to keep this one. The red one should have never been sold but planning to make this even better. Hoping to get the spacers on within next week and might put the splitter on but thinking of leaving it until the new year. Next thing for it will be a decat and probably and intercooler.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That is beaut! Love the white with the blue stripes. .. You say "another st", are you the fella who had the red one with some carbon bits like mirrors etc?

Health to enjoy! (y)

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Thought so! I remember you overtook me one day in Lisburn & there was a hell of a roar, they really do sound fantastic!

Haha good man, just answered my next question! Love the carbon bits. Looks a cracker, keep a hold of this one. Looking forward to seeing how she turns out! (y)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Won't be going anywhere. Red car was perfect then for some reason i decided to buy a Vxr but this is staying. Underside is like new was never used rain bad wheather etc so planning to put some form of protection onto the underside.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Such a good all rounder these. My wife has driven ST Focus' for 7 years now from prefacelift to facelift. We are finding it extremely hard to replace any time we look.

Love them in white, looks immaculate

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
It is about time. Was checking everyday to see when you where going to put the thread up, nearly to the point of texting you to see lol. Looks great, white was a great choice (y). Wheels are a great choice too. You going to change the exhaust or going to leave it standard? Enjoy

Edit:nevermind, see your buying a catback. What system you looking at?

Davey Mack

RMS Regular
Drives
honda type R
Lovely looking in white, cracking find! health to drive, looked at ford st's before opting for the civic type r, regretting it to this day picking the civic , next car will be a ford st

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Perfect power @big_pete thats what Iam aiming for again around 300 but it's the torque they produce which makes them even better. Impressive mileage to at least it's being done in something enjoyable to drive. (y)

Gambit

RMS Regular
Yes mate got sorted just got them to package it up and ill get senditnow to lift it - looking forward to see how much it opens it up. Sportcat made massive diff on last car so with a full 3" inch cosworth system n sportcat im expecting big things!

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Very good Iam sure it will make a noticable differnece mate. I need this to be louder now decat for now will do but still undecided on which catback to buy. Your car is taking shape looks fantatsic. Let me know the next your about would love a look round it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.