Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Pheww thank goodness for that lol. Yeah that will look great, nice work on the mods too (y) turning into quite the car.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Cheers pal. Planning on blowing out and getting all the under bonnet parts over the next week. Have an annoying flapping type noise I've noticed from the induction kit was fitted so need to figure out what that is to. :rolleyes:

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks pal. Hoping to get the carbon mirrors fitted over the weekend. Still need to get my stencil sprayed onto the inter cooler.

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
Splitter does set it off. I wouldn't bother spraying the stencil on to the inter cooler. Looks class the way it is. It looks more purposeful than standard without being garish or OTT.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So finally got the passenger glass changed today wasn't the hardest job but glad it's done. Glass was ordered on the chassis so all etchings/numbers are correct. Have decided against the intercooler stencil think the front looks sharp as it is without anything else. ordered my anembo billet engine plate and planning to paint the engine cover as it's a bit tired looking and hopefully have my side stripes fitted soon.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
So my satin black engine bay caps came the power steering one isn't there so hoping they'll get it posted this week. It's going to get the recirc fitted on Monday. Also have my genuine carbon fusebox battery cover and header tank cover ordered.
Where did you get the caps ? Do they do other cars and colours ?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Even send them an email Adam. For they may know someone who could sort you with the caps if they don't have them. Very good place to deal with.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@ABishop its getting fitted on Monday so will let you know what I think of it then. But for buying I went with bd performance. Quick delivery and at the time had it on sale at I think was about £130.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Checked them out there. 11.99 for delivery is crazy though. I don't understand why if Royal Mail don't discriminate about us not being mainland all others do. Might call Pumaspeed in the morning. Might change the intercooler also so might be able to strike a deal.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Yup delivery is a joke from the mainland. Another place to try is autospecilists and use the discount would make it a good buy then. Max fitted the stripes this evening there gunmetal look black in the photos. Always prefer these with stripes and looks great in the light to match the wheels.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Your car looks amazing mate! I know what you mean about the light. Get a few taken tomorrow during the day.

Thanks again for info on the gel badges. Arrived the other day and they are class.

Any advice on fitting to help last longer term?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Cheers pal. Will get better photos tomorrow there gunmetal and really work with the colour of the wheels and will tie in with the carbon mirrors. Overlays from where I told you to go should last a long time no harm in putting a drop of wax over them as I do mine every time I clean it. Last set I had on my other st lasted 3 years and could still be there.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So my anembo billet plate arrived this morning. Hope it'll look OK with the rest of the parts. Recirc is getting fitted on Monday. Anyone recommend someone who can paint my engine and timing belt cover there plastic never been dressed or anything so no silicone has ever been near them want them painted gloss black.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Any videos / sound bites? I ordered one also! Got a deal on a section 59, AS plenum and a Turbosmart dual port that I couldn't turn down lol

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Nice order. Lol. No videos will try and get one for you. Not sure if it needs adjusting need to get it another drive and make sure all good plenty of noise from it though. Lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.