Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
There a great car @Jordy just a shame I don't get to use this more. Due mot next week. Wife really wants an a class. So going to take her to drive one first. It's nice to have but it really is a waste to see it sitting in the garage every day.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Mot for a year on Saturday. Will be putting it for sale in a more or less standard form. Planning to have all parts off within the next 2/3 weeks. If any one has genuine interest In the car or parts send me a pm. (y)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Mot for a year on Saturday. Will be putting it for sale in a more or less standard form. Planning to have all parts off within the next 2/3 weeks. If any one has genuine interest In the car or parts send me a pm. (y)

I thought I had a potential buyer for you, a friend from England, but then he told me he is looking at the most recent ST instead. (n)

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So have had a few people interested in the car including a couple of guys on here as it stands it's still in my garage not doing a whole lot. The clutch had a slight slip in 5th gear so decided to bite the bullet and ordered the mk2 rs full clutch kit including the flywheel wasn't cheap but it's the only way to do it properly. I would still be open to selling the car but every time I drive it I want to keep it. http://s804.photobucket.com/user/grahamsmith88/media/st/A12D1C9D-8E70-480E-9EBB-82CC4FF7E6BD_zpsx95jgbv4.jpg.html][/URL]

Mark_fr550

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon fr550
Can you pm price for it with the st wheels mate? Been looking a white one for a while now. I'd be interested if I could afford it. Thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.