fondmetal 4000 deep dish Peugeot wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sickomotorsport

RMS Regular
Drives
Peugeot 205, own
Looking a set of these. Condition and tyres not important. Whats out there? They look like the ones in this photo. Thanks.
fondmetal2.jpg

gt_86

RMS Regular
Good luck. I can tell you there is pretty much nothing "out there". I sold a set to a member on here about 8 years ago, haven't seen another set for sale since.

Wish i'd never sold them, but oh well not to worry, life goes on....

Paul.

RMS Regular
As @Ollie said, you might want to check the Sierra Club. Pretty sure membership is applied for though, rather than being an open group. You might have better luck checking with one of the larger 306 forums since 4x108 does both. The 306 forums are probably bigger and easier gotten onto as well.

You might get a keener price on them and all.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
My uncle has a set tucked away in the shed il be buying off him sometime.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Those are the more common type 4000s, not the deep dished ones that people go mad over. Still a bargain all the same!

Theres a set of deep dish ones at auction with starting price >£400

id rather have these :grinning:

gt_86

RMS Regular
Theres a set of deep dish ones at auction with starting price >£400

id rather have these :grinning:
Yeah can't go wrong for the money, however it doesn't make my post any less true. They still aren't what the original poster created this topic looking for, despite that you prefer them. :grinning:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Yeah can't go wrong for the money, however it doesn't make my post any less true. They still aren't what the original poster created this topic looking for, despite that you prefer them. :grinning:

Well if you want to get pernickedy lol

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Centre bore to small and offset to high for Peugeot fit on the £80 set in your link...spacers will be needed

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.