For Sale... So many things!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

willswheels

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW!
For everything that isn't a car (which get their own threads) or some wheels (which also have their own thread)...

Feel free to ask if you need anything for any pre-2005 BMW.

We stock parts - mainly used, but also a few new parts - for:

BMW E8 (Neue Klasse / 1800 / 2000)
BMW E10 (1502-2002)
BMW E12 (518i-M535i)
BMW E21 (315-323i)
BMW E23 (728i-735i)
BMW E24 (628i-M635csi)
BMW E28 (518i-M5)
BMW E30 (316-M3)
BMW E31 (840i-850csi)
BMW E32 (730i-750iL)
BMW E34 (518i-M5)
BMW E36 (316i-M3)(&Z3)
BMW E38 (728i-750iL)
BMW E39 (520i-M5)
BMW E46 (316i-M3)
BMW E53 (X5)
BMW E60/61 (Pre-LCI 520i-540i) [not 545/550/M5]
BMW E90/91/92 (Pre-LCI 316i-330i) [not 335/M3]
Mini R50/R53 (One/Cooper/Cooper S) [not JCW]

We'll keep this thread updated with anything interesting that comes in!

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
Let's start with a few of the engines we have in stock.
The engines we sell are always checked over thoroughly, and come with a certificate for peace of mind, which confirms where the engine was sourced from, the compression readings and coolant temperature readings if we have the means to get them. All our engines are sold complete (unless requested), which means they come with all their ancillaries, the full uncut wiring loom, and the ECU set (not just bare ECU, but immobilser parts also).
We do buy engines in from England as well, but always sourced from our known and trusted suppliers, who, like we always did, remove engines carefully, with all wires and bolts intact. We don't slice them out with a grinder/plasma as some places are known to do!
Fitting is also available - both like-for-like (normally £395 inc a service), and conversions (price varies).

8cbB9JK.jpg

First up is this E36 M3 3.0 engine - type S50B30. It's on average miles, very quiet, working very well indeed. It comes complete, unlike most of these which are sold as unknown with no history, or as a bare engine - included is everything you see, so, engine mounts, exhaust downpipes, clutch and flywheel, gearbox, along with shifter and rad hoses. A complete package - £4995.

SB8rhtf.jpg

E34 525i engine - type M50tuB25. Also used in E36 325i. This is a lovely quiet engine, very popular for conversions into E28/E30 etc, and with a steel block is well regarded for turbo builds. Simple non-immobiliser management means it's also been seen in other resto-mod and hot-rod builds too. £750-895 depending on the sump required (front or rear bowl).

N7IQMCK.jpg

E36 2.8 engine - type M52B28. Also used in E38 728i and E39 528i. This is a well cared for, low mileage engine (around 110k) with many new gaskets and so forth. Originally auto so thankfully not out of any wannabe drift car. Direct replacement for 328i Sport, or popular for converting an E30 or smaller engined E36. £695.

QqvLgpn.jpg

E39 3.0 engine - type M54B30. Also used in Z3/Z4 3.0, E46 330i/ci, E53 X5 and very early E60 530i. Can come with or without LPG parts. Was a nice running engine, from a maintained manual Sport in England. These engines are knwon for spinning the bottom end bearings but being LPG this has been serviced more often than most so is good in that regard and would make a good replacement long block.
£595 for engine as normal, £795 with clutch, flywheel and gearbox included.

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
E60 Spoiler - a few marks but otherwise good. £SOLD
xTFF49Y.jpg

ucAXXzW.jpg

AUTKond.jpg

E46 M3 mirrors - in good order, in silbergrau. £399
6M6DWtK.jpg

z0UkIOM.jpg

E36 M3 mirrors - for coupe, in good condition but need painted. £SOLD
kYYDUAn.jpg

JZfkPI2.jpg

E38 / E39 M-tech 3 steering wheel for 9/98 onwards (dual stage airbag). Will also fit E46 and E53 X5. £65
XZwY590.jpg

x3defQS.jpg

E36 M3 HSD Dual-tech coilovers (used). In good, tested condition, with adjustable top mounts. £349
DlnHczu.jpg

Last edited:

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
HWpC3wU.jpg

LD7dwrC.jpg

jiAQiR4.jpg

IA3whkr.jpg

n26Z0zk.jpg

uB1dJwl.jpg

E36 M3 "Vader" Black Leather Sports Seats. So called because they resemble the helmet of the character from George Lucas' saga, these seats are highly desirable and increasing in rarity. This set is in nice order, with no rips or tears as is often seen, and just a little bit of wear to the leather in the usual bolster area, but no sagging inside foam.
Mechanisms all work which is another common problem, and the rear seats are complete with the headrests.
Door cards are the earlier type and are intact with all their pockets and clips, rare in itself.
Prices are fast increasing so these are great value at just £1250.

6qiRqa2.jpg

ptjLz2J.jpg

zDTZ5DX.jpg

CBpkywR.jpg

FGSsE1D.jpg

1lxpT8U.jpg

JRDsGcU.jpg

Engine Cylinder Head for M50/M52. Part number 1738400 is suitable for an M50B25tu (vanos) engine, with 7mm inlet valve stem seals, or M52B23/M52B28 engines (single vanos) with 6mm stem seals. This particular head is currently fitted with the 6mm type. It's had extensive work by C&C Engineering in Cookstown, having skimmed 0.013" off the deck, re-ground the valves and fitted new inlet stem seals in the size mentioned. This makes it suitable for a high compression build.
The M50B25tu was fitted to E36 325i and E34 525i from September 1992 onwards.
The M52B23 and M52B28 were fitted to E36 323i/328i, E38 728i and E39 523i/528i up until September 1998.
With over £200 of work done on this head in October 2018, this represents significant value at just £299.99.

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
It's that time of the year again!

At long last, we're able to offer these Refurbished Torches / Flashlights again.

We were the first people doing these - before BMW actually stopped selling them, in fact.
Technology has moved on, and it would be possible to make completely new internals and fit LED bulbs to these, but we chose not to, in the pursuit of originality (at least in design).

So what has been done?

Internally, the batteries are the main focus. The old Varta ones have long since been discontinued (in fact our very first batch of these all those years ago used the last of the supply of those original manufacturer batteries) and so now we have sourced a battery of the same specification and output and there are of course two of these in each new unit.
The old sprung brass strip has been replaced with a new one - this is the piece that forms the connection between batteries, switch and the other parts of the circuit.
The in-line resistor has been replaced in each unit, regardless of the condition of the original, as this is what protects the batteries and circuit from overloading via the car charge circuit.
The connecting wire has been renewed and a new one soldered in where necessary (a few have been suitable for re-use).
The bulbs are mostly the originals, and of course have been tested and cleaned. We do have new bulbs in place where necessary, but usually they are fine.

To give you an idea of how they go together, this is a photo of the inside of our test mule, the one we use to check batteries, bulbs etc for condition.
oRnCFgp.jpg

Externally, we have cleaned each case up thoroughly. This does not mean a quick wash in a sink - every casing has been cleaned in solution and then undergone a micro-mesh cleaning process to really get them back to great condition, of course leaving the BMW logo intact.
Every lens has been finely buffed then dipped in a special clear lacquer formula (not nail varnish, not car paint lacquer).
The thumb-switch has been cleaned as well, and the backing plate where the charging points are situated has also been cleaned inside and out, and the charge contacts freed from any corrosion developed.

Then they have been glued back together with a liquid poly-glue similar to that used by BMW originally - no superglue here, as that just fails in a couple of months.

What results is a beautiful, fully usable OEM torch suitable for use in any E24, E28, E30, E31, E32, E34, or E36 as fitted originally.
Plenty more pictures available as well should the need arise.
i3RD5aM.jpg

We are offering these at £39.99 posted each.

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
IMG_4564.JPG
IMG_4599.JPG
IMG_4628.JPG
IMG_4610.JPG

Here's just a small selection of the parts we have in stock for an S14 engine - no, not a Nissan - for a BMW E30 M3.
ECU £499.99
Throttle Bodies £499.99
Engine Wiring Loom £499.99
Oil Sump (both parts) £249.99
And plenty of other parts besides.
Contact us for more details.

backrower

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Do you have any Clio 197 or 200 alloys at all? I can send a photo later on. Don't mind a set of each of you don't have the same as mine currently. I've one which has been welded and would prefer a set rather than fix it
Cheers

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
Unfortunately no Clio wheels but absolutely no harm in asking, sometimes we have some odd stuff!

January is one of our best buying months when people are getting rid of project cars and clearing out, we've ran out of fingers to count the amount of X5s, E39s and E46s we've bought in the past 2 1/2 weeks so apologies for tardy replies as we're flat to the tin.

Tommy_c

RMS Regular
Drives
mondeo st tdci
Have you any standard lights

Attachments

• 7C757139-F5FE-45A1-B9A7-58CE59F9C00B.png
    7C757139-F5FE-45A1-B9A7-58CE59F9C00B.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 102

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Number plate light trim and front bumper but only if it's the right colour which I currently don't know what it is lol. Dark blue/navy lol

willswheels

RMS Regular
OP
willswheels
Drives
BMW!
Ah OK. We've possibly a black bumper but no others, and no boot light strips left for one, sorry.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.