Ford Diagnostics Tool or Mechanic

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Forscan free download will do most things if you're stuck.

gpaevo

RMS Regular
OP
gpaevo
Drives
Audi B9.5
Code P2463 which could be all manor of things DPF related. I'd like to try and narrow it down. A lot of reading online says the diesel vaporiser is bucked but I'd like a better idea first

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I tried that but the obd enet cable i have when plugged in knocks all the power off to the dash lights etc.
Tunnelrat ELM 327 works well. I heard a lot of others gave problems.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Code P2463 which could be all manor of things DPF related. I'd like to try and narrow it down. A lot of reading online says the diesel vaporiser is bucked but I'd like a better idea first
What car is it? I had a Mondeo Mk4 and it was just the rubber pipes on the dpf that perished. Worth a look because you can see them from underneath the car and dead easy to replace.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
You've got a code, all you need is a good mechanic, as far as DPF's go, I dont know enough about them so im afraid I'm out on this one. Highly recommend Dunlop Auto's, Steve has forgotten more about diesels than most of us will ever know

gpaevo

RMS Regular
OP
gpaevo
Drives
Audi B9.5
You've got a code, all you need is a good mechanic, as far as DPF's go, I dont know enough about them so im afraid I'm out on this one. Highly recommend Dunlop Auto's, Steve has forgotten more about diesels than most of us will ever know
Will give him a shout cheers

gpaevo

RMS Regular
OP
gpaevo
Drives
Audi B9.5
Is it not under warranty ? Problems so soon ?
It is so need to get it sorted close to home and send them the bill. I'm putting it down to it's done very little mileage in the past few years so the dpf is blocked.......fingers crossed it's an easy fix. Rocky honeymoon period.