Ford Focus RS Mk2 PB

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
@Brennan plate transfer in progress. Agree about the blue, the green really stands out too much and I'd never keep the white clean. Hopefully have it for a good few years, thats the plan anyway, the weekend toy

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Didn't even notice, sorted, cheers @Boabybooster
Too late I already seen it, I'll be round at 2am for a look:party:
Lovely lovely car dude, got so close to buying one 2 years ago but it didn't work out. Would've loved one for a while and blue is beaut. Might sound Chavy but there's a blue one near me wif black wheels and it looks lush:grinning:

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
I'll block it in with another car haha Black wheels look great on them too, dark car

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
These wheels would be awesome!!

IMG_0298.JPG

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
Looks well going down the motorway:p
As does yours, really nice colour. Was in a hurry for work haha
@ChrisL not totally sold on those for a mk2, as punishable by death as it is I actually really love the stock wheels, maybe space them out a little more though

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
You git lol . That was such a lovely car , I arrived to look at it just after you had test drove it as he said a guy in a mini had just been out in it and that's why it was out of the showroom in the rain as it was lashing down . I drove it and loved it then he was to get back to me the following day with a trade in price for my Jag and he never rang back and I looked and seen the add gone so knew you must have came back and bought it . Heath to drive mate its a beautiful car and please don't paint the wheels black lol.

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
You git lol . That was such a lovely car , I arrived to look at it just after you had test drove it as he said a guy in a mini had just been out in it and that's why it was out of the showroom in the rain as it was lashing down . I drove it and loved it then he was to get back to me the following day with a trade in price for my Jag and he never rang back and I looked and seen the add gone so knew you must have came back and bought it . Heath to drive mate its a beautiful car and please don't paint the wheels black lol.
I do apologize, yeh it had been sitting nice and shiny in the showroom was a pity about the weather. Good to know some of the usual salesman tactics telling me of other people interested in it were true though thats rare. Couldn't resist it either. Oh don't worry they're staying silver, love it just how it sits

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
They look so good in blue. I've never driven one but going by how everyone rates them, they'll be on the list to consider next. HTD.

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Get some proper tyres on that thing @renman8957 honestly you'll not believe the difference in the way it drives.

It won't drive anything like a proper Focus RS with those ditch finders on it - ContiContact Sports are the tyre for them.

Performance Blue with silver wheels is class looking (y)

Last edited:

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
@Peadar the rears are proper so I assume the fronts were changed by the dealer or on a budget. Will certainly be doing so when it comes new tyres time

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.