Ford Focus RS Mk2 PB

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Fantastic. Love these if I hadn't as much stuff to sort at the house etc I would have one in place of my st. Wasn't a big lover of the blue but seeing this and @collyirwin11 one has changed my mind. Spacers on the standard wheels and a slight drop would be perfect maybe if you start adding bits to this @collyirwin11 will start toying with his. :p

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Fantastic. Love these if I hadn't as much stuff to sort at the house etc I would have one in place of my st. Wasn't a big lover of the blue but seeing this and @collyirwin11 one has changed my mind. Spacers on the standard wheels and a slight drop would be perfect maybe if you start adding bits to this @collyirwin11 will start toying with his. :p

Not you too. @g4ost and @Mark King have both offered a run in their's to see if I fancy lowering it, but we shall see.

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
Its only been a year but its time to sell, up in the classifieds now. Absolutely love the car, but sadly circumstances change and its not getting the use atm due to illness. Would hope it goes to an RMSer so I'll see it at future meets and try to buy it back haha

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
I take it back
2018-02-01 09.46.09.jpg
2018-02-02 09.09.01.jpg
2018-02-02 10.49.53.jpg
2018-02-02 11.16.06.jpg
2018-02-02 11.47.56.jpg

It sounds absolutely monstrous. KMS Section 18 exhaust (with resonator, like that makes any difference) Miltek 3" decat and downpipe

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Im sure it sounds well. IMO the pipes look a bit on the big side. Maybe its just that angle on the pic makes them look larger?

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
@Derekm oh no they are giant haha good place to store your shoes. Need to actually measure them, may well be the larger 6" tips. If not then those would be even more overkill

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Any videos of the exhaust? I have read on other forums that it is likely to set off car alarms its that loud

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
Sold my Saab 9-3 daily and replaced it with this. Now the RS is getting no attention, that plus living in a flat in Belfast I'd rather not leave the RS parked around looks like its going up for sale, exhaust is already booked in to get taken off and on ebay already, car will then be up for sale :worried:. Would rather it went to someone whose going to use it, I've loved it but weirdly I'm enjoying the MX5 too much to go back to it most of the time, not afraid of parking it anywhere given what it cost kind of thing

Attachments

• Advert 1.jpg
    Advert 1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 105
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.