Ford Kuga Audio Issue

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
Looking some advice for my wife's 2015 Ford Kugas Sync 1 audio not working. Getting no sound from the system at all (CD, Radio & Phone) and none of the DAB stations are being found now.

Anyone have any experience of this or maybe recommend where to take it to? Have searched a bit online to suggest it could be the ACM but couldn't be sure.

Only started happening past few days, we did have the alternator replaced last month for separate issue but otherwise car has had no issues

TIA

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Looking some advice for my wife's 2015 Ford Kugas Sync 1 audio not working. Getting no sound from the system at all (CD, Radio & Phone) and none of the DAB stations are being found now.

Anyone have any experience of this or maybe recommend where to take it to? Have searched a bit online to suggest it could be the ACM but couldn't be sure.

Only started happening past few days, we did have the alternator replaced last month for separate issue but otherwise car has had no issues

TIA

My mum's 2015 Kuga has a similar issue atm happened a week or so ago, she was on a Bluetooth call and the head unit just shut off. I done some basic fault finding and think I've narrowed it down the Sony head unit it's self. Seems to be a common issue with them.

It's going to an auto spark next week. So I'll update with what they find if you don't get a fix before then.