Ford Mustang V8 Driven on Northern Ireland's Roads

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
On the RMS Blog: In the middle of 1964, Ford Motor Company in America launched the Ford Mustang, a four seater coupé that offered style, individuality and muscle in the guise of the V8 engine. The sheer V8 noise being what pretty much everyone will instantly talk about when they hear the two words Ford and Mustang.

Since the early days the Mustang has seen a few generations pass by, to cope with the demand of each ear with the third and fourth being very boring, sedate and far removed from what their ancestry set out to be.

It wasn't until 2005 that the Mustang became attractive again and started to take hints of its styling and character from its older brothers however it was still only being produced in left hand drive and thus not available for the UK market.

Fast forward ten years, an all new Mustang and the official launch of the first factory built right hand drive cars was well underway with the first models due in UK and Ireland dealerships around the start of 2016 with hundreds of pre orders snapping up the first lot of cars that arrived.

I would say there are many Southern American's turning in their graves at the thought of the Mustang being built in right hand drive, however Ford have responded to demand and opened the car up to several new markets due to this brave decision.

It wasn't just this decision that was brave and likely hard to agree on, but also the fact that Ford have added an engine that makes every car nut shudder when it is mentioned. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

Debaser

RMS Regular
Drives
Kuga ST-Line X
That crack about a female tennis players brassiere is a bit caveman and completely cringeworthy

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
I noticed 2 driving through Strabane of all places last Saturday.

garyo

RMS Regular
I noticed 2 driving through Strabane of all places last Saturday.

Have seen two different ones between Strabane and Omagh too...one that I know lives just outside Sion Mills, and another which I saw once a couple of weeks ago, but can't remember the reg of it. @Graham you didn't have this up round Omagh by any chance?

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Have seen two different ones between Strabane and Omagh too...one that I know lives just outside Sion Mills, and another which I saw once a couple of weeks ago, but can't remember the reg of it. @Graham you didn't have this up round Omagh by any chance?

No i had it around the Fermanagh lakes just

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.