Ford Transit connect immobilizer problem?

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Right bit of a problem here guys, think there is an immobilizer issue with my 04 transit connect when i get in & try & start it the red immobilizer light keeps flash fast & it won't even make an attempt to crank/turn over. When i turn on the ignition all the lights on the dash come on fine but as i say the Little red immobilizer light just keeps flashing & she won't start. I've tried disconnecting the battery & re connecting it in a hope to reset it, i tried pulling out a relay & putting it back in & made sure all the relays are in properly but nothing but them things haven't worked so far anyone any ideas on this ?
cheers

Mac1987

RMS Regular
OP
Mac1987
Drives
Anything
Have you tried another key?
unfortunately no, i only got one key with this van when a bought it a couple of years ago. I was wondering there is there some sort of way to maybe bypass or delete the immobilizer bloody nuisance like

Mac1987

RMS Regular
OP
Mac1987
Drives
Anything
after the ignition has been on a while the flashing led on the dash slows down to emit a fault code its 2 slow flashes followed by 2 quick ones im thinking this is fault code 22 ? ^o)

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
swap the power hold relay in the engine bay with another and try it

Mac1987

RMS Regular
OP
Mac1987
Drives
Anything
Still didn't get this sorted :rolleyes: dose anyone know of any mechanics that specialize in vans, particularly transits would be good, also if there not far from Newry that would be a bonus?