Free standard Will for RMS members

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
Drives
VW GTe
Dear all,

As part of our ongoing commitment to providing legal support, advice and assistance to RMS members, we are offering a free standard Will to any member. For further information on what is required please click on the following link:

A step by step guide to making a Will

Please note that due to social distancing restrictions we are limiting visits to the office. We will take your instructions in respect of the Will over the phone and you will only come to the office to have the Will signed and witnessed.

To avail of this offer please email estates@boydricesolicitors.com and put "RMS free Will" into the subject box.

In light of the anticipated extension to the stamp duty I would remind Members that we offer 15% reduction on our standard conveyancing rate. For a quote please email property@boydricesolicitors.com and ensure that you make it known that you are a RMS member.

If you own your property and would like us to store your Deeds, we will do so free of charge. Simply drop your Deeds into our office and leave your full contact details.

As always, if you need anything you know where I am.

Kind regards

Neil
neil@boydricesolicitors.com

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
RMS is becoming like SAGA! any chance of a free clock in the deal as well @NeilMcG ? TBH, even a parker pen would do!

Im jesting of course. Dealing with death is hard enough without adding in further complications such as no will and potentially multiple claimants.

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
Unreal. Thanks Neil.

RMS is becoming like SAGA! any chance of a free clock in the deal as well @NeilMcG ? TBH, even a parker pen would do!

Im jesting of course. Dealing with death is hard enough without adding in further complications such as no will and potentially multiple claimants.

:joy: No Parker @swansty but will give you one of these bad boys, far better than a Parker....

Attachments

• Boyd Rice Pen.jpg
    Boyd Rice Pen.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 138

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
When I joined RMS in its infancy it was full of boy racers and even learner drivers, now members are getting free wills 😂

All joking aside, brilliant offer and I’m sure many (me included) may take you up on it - thanks.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Awesome. I actually need to get this sorted so this is great and truly appreciate the generosity. Do you guys support any charity and so I can throw a few quid towards?

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
Awesome. I actually need to get this sorted so this is great and truly appreciate the generosity. Do you guys support any charity and so I can throw a few quid towards?
Action cancer, that would be great thanks a million @Alemsee
The 15% on convayancing fees sounds great, wish i'd noticed that a few months ago lol
For next time Stephen! Keep us in mind for any legal requirements going forward and we won't see you stuck.

NeilMcG

RMS Trader
OP
NeilMcG
Drives
VW GTe
Just been on today for convayancing estimates. Will email and mention the link to RMS now👍🏻👍🏻
Super @JonnyG-Tturbo, thanks. It seems like 1/2 of NI want to move now that extension of the stamp duty holiday has been confirmed in the Budget! If anyone needs a quote just make sure to mention RMS so that we can apply the discount to our professional fee.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Superb offers and you’re a local company to me too. I will definitely avail when the time comes.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
And why did i just notice this? Oh aye..............i have buck all to leave anyone apart from my Clio AND WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT :laughing:

Is this offer still on @NeilMcG