Wanted: Free Wooden Book Case

Buy now for 0.01 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
  •   
Mrs Lyons is after a book case/shelves for her classroom. The school don’t get them things like this (don’t ask) and the last 1 she bought herself has come to the end of its life.

Just wondering if anyone has anything undesirable- pine etc, that they are thinking of getting rid of or dumping? It doesn’t need to be pretty, but some form of hard wood would be preferable for longevity.

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
What size you're looking, fire up a rough design i'll see what I can do

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
She’s really just looking something pre-loved that it for for the dump Karl, definitely nothing bespoke!

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Check habitat in Lisburn off sloan street, you'll get something there for next to nothing imo
@Lyons first few pictures haven't looked any further
Screenshot_20210610_165233_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Lexx

RMS Regular
Drives
German Scrap
She’s really just looking something pre-loved that it for for the dump Karl, definitely nothing bespoke!
I have a load of old boards here, drop me details of what shes looking and i'll see if I can cobble something together, or try fee sections of gumtree and marketplace ?

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
There’s one at our school in Limavady. It’s waiting for someone to come and lift it to take it to the dump since we moved school buildings. As fair as I know it’s fully functional as far as book cases go. If you’ve any way to lift it I’m sure the school wouldn’t mind.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
There’s one at our school in Limavady. It’s waiting for someone to come and lift it to take it to the dump since we moved school buildings. As fair as I know it’s fully functional as far as book cases go. If you’ve any way to lift it I’m sure the school wouldn’t mind.

Thanks for the offer, bit too far to go for it though sadly!