Freight contacts in stena?

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Hey guys, anyone have a contact in stena freight?

I’ve a trailer bought in England.... looking at getting it over via Liverpool to Belfast unassisted.... hence ends up with freight team... nutt travel don’t really have any preferred rates with them... wondering if anyone has a contact?

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Cant help you with Stena but have used Heysham to Warrenpoint before and will cost approx £180 plus vat.

That was a large transit van but when I was down at the docks collecting it there were all sorts of bits and pieces sitting such as trailers.

Barzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt starlet
Give victor treacys shipping a call. Based in the south of Ireland but sorted out accompanied and unaccompanied freight on stena cairnryan before for me even last minute changes. You may need to open an account and will pay them in euro but don’t think payment is required until it’s on the boat. Very easy to deal with and have slots on all sailings I think, payment was cheaper with them than stena last I used them

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Cheers lads @Lyons let me know if you have any contacts... @Artoir liverpool dub could work. It’s a 5m trailer if ya want to pm me? Day/time doesn’t matter. Heysham likely too far for him

Nutt were £212 plus vat Liverpool to Belfast, I just expected cheaper.... but if that’s more or less the going rate will just do it.... cheaper than heading over anyway. And bloke has agreed to take to Liverpool docks.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Bumping this Thread to see if anyone can help..

I need a Race Shuttle shipped unaccompanied this weekend as far North as Possible - Ideally Stranraer or Cairnryan

Stenaline have told me Frieghtlink do this service but they do not seem to have an unaccompanied option on their website and their customer service line is Brutal

Is this still an option Warrenpoint to Heysham?

@Artoir
@paddymcc

@gixermark how did you get around this previously?

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
last time i did it was bring a boat over... done the liverpool to Belfast unaccompanied and was super easy

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
last time i did it was bring a boat over... done the liverpool to Belfast unaccompanied and was super easy

I have shipped on that route unaccompanied before - actually sending your old PRG mini back to the mainland. (10 yrs ago mind you)

Ideally i need this further North - the Buyer is in Perth.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
You could also try P&O heres their email:

Larne.CustomerServices@poferries.com

Although prices seem to have jumped massively since i last used them. Was quoted £178 +VAT for a Clio unaccompanied on friday.

Woodside Transport also do this kind of thing have a search for their motorfreight service on the website for a quote.

Reactions: IL