fs-new htc tytnII phone

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuarty_focus

Brand new HTC TyTN II sim free and unlocked (branded as Vodafone 1615). This phone is a replacement handset for my old contract phone. Whilst away to be fixed i started a different contract and now have no need for this phone. The manufacturer could not fix the original handset so replaced it with a new handset. The handset is brand new and unused and comes with the original plastic covering.

See the link below for overview and review of phone:

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_tytn_ii-2024.php

The phone comes preinstalled with Windows Mobile 6.1. it also comes with the original box and contents as follows:

• Original software CD
• Battery
• Manuals
• Original TOM TOM Sat Nav software disk
• Mains Charger
• Computer lead connection
• Stylus
• Wired headset and radio antenna
• Leather belt pouch
• 1 year manufacturer warranty- providing you don’t void warranty

I have also a few extras for the phone as follows that i will through in:

• Protective screen guard
• Krussell Leather case
• ROM upgrades (use at your own risk)
• And if i find any more you can have them too.

Pics of the actual phone and accessories:

P1010042.jpg

P1010038.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010043-1.jpg

To buy this phones sim free from a shop you are talking £450 plus. Brand new on ebay these phones are going for £300 plus postage. And neither will have the same amount of accessories. To the best of my knowledge this is the only version that came with free tomtom software which in itself is over £100.

£220 ono. For more info contact stuarty on 07872121921 or pm me. No timewasters please.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
You need to put a price up as per RMS rules.

Thanks

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.