Fuel analysis NI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Hello all

Looking to have a sample of fuel tested & im too impatient (forgetful) to wait til Monday morning to ring around fuel depots to ask said question.

Off the top of your head who would offer this service?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
There’s a guy in Bangor we used anytime we thought dodgy fuel was the cause of faults... I’ll edit this and add his name when I remember it!

Edit, here are the details;

6C692E14-A39E-4BEB-83A3-8F8C6E8A75B0.jpeg

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I've used David Brown Fuel testing in work before (could be the one mentioned above), or if you want to spend big money, SGS down at the docks can do it.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
OP
BarryPort
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I've used David Brown Fuel testing in work before (could be the one mentioned above), or if you want to spend big money, SGS down at the docks can do it.

Can’t seem to find any results for a David Brown to compare him against the Bangor addressed tester.
But you’re right I’d rather put the sample into a 306 & put a brick on the accelerator than receive an invoice from SGS.

Reactions: AMG

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Can’t seem to find any results for a David Brown to compare him against the Bangor addressed tester.
But you’re right I’d rather put the sample into a 306 & put a brick on the accelerator than receive an invoice from SGS.

I should have his address in work, will get it tomorrow, but he is Bangor direction as well.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Would it not be hard to prove that you didn’t buy fuel anywhere else and that liability 100% lies with the place in question?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.