Fuel Prices? Highest price spotted...

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
they dont be long putting the prices up when oil prices rise, not as quick to bring them back down when oil falls.

Not as simple as that, they have purchased their fuel at X amount so tanks at the stations can't react to price in the same way surely?

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Not as simple as that, they have purchased their fuel at X amount so tanks at the stations can't react to price in the same way surely?

Correct, although I know in our case we don't like to hold more than 7 days stock in any tank as we can get an order 6 days a week.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Canary Islands last week...
7052E80E-7CAD-434F-B552-4E24A121D868.jpeg

We’re getting shafted somewhere along the line!

scub

Banned
true by several accounts. supposedly "accidentally" put kerosene in 1 of the petrol tanks.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Laughed in Lanzarote that they can get V-power and other 98 ron fuels but we cant :confounded:
Probably not full of miserable diesel driving ganches like here.

Can't remember exactly where, but I recall hearing a few years back the reason we don't get it is because Shell pulled out of NI and Ireland due to all the diesel laundering going on.

So we could've had it if it weren't for those diesel driving ganches 😂 possibly

KrisSRT

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf GTD
Can't remember exactly where, but I recall hearing a few years back the reason we don't get it is because Shell pulled out of NI and Ireland due to all the diesel laundering going on.

So we could've had it if it weren't for those diesel driving ganches 😂 possibly

They were bought over by Topaz which is now Circle K

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
They were bought over by Topaz which is now Circle K

Yeah but a company like Shell doesn't just get bought over. I imagine they stepped back for some reason. I've always known topaz were shell but I don't think we've had topaz since as soon as shell left?

Could be wrong. But it definitely makes sense given shell are in just about every country worldwide