Fun, daily suitable, 5k budget!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

'96dc2

RMS Regular
First viewer bought it. Total bargain that car was

I had contacted him and was going down today, first day that suited us both. It sold over the phone on Thursday night. Back to square 1 on the summer car hunt. Lol

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
2002 95k for 5150

Look at this on eBay Honda S2000 2.0 AP1 2002 | eBay

In ballymoney also

First viewer bought it. Total bargain that car was

Had a go in that car a few times, serious bargin it was.

Ever thought on Clio 197 / 200? Not the worst in the world to daily ( just don't put a non-resonated exhaust on it).

Renault Clio 2.0 VVT Renaultsport 3dr

Renaultsport 197 RS Clio not 182/172/200 not r32, GTI, wrx, evo, m3, type R, VRS, sport | in Ballyclare, County Antrim | Gumtree

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
S14/s14a? I dailied mine for 3 years. Its fun and only broke a diff, and replaced a coil pack in that time. Mid 20s on mpg

c_rad

RMS Regular
OP
c_rad
Had thought about the Clio, but worried it would bore me after a while.
Think it will probably be a 350z, something keeps drawing me back to them. If anyone has one and wouldn't mind me having a look around that would be well appreciated!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Think it will probably be a 350z, something keeps drawing me back to them. If anyone has one and wouldn't mind me having a look around that would be well appreciated!
@Ceebl maybe.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z

Where u from mate?

a4turbos

RMS Regular
For that money and fun daily id buy an S2000. Great fun, not too quick but quick enough. Surprising amount of room in the boot.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
@c_rad I do have @Coog 's former 350z that's for sale if you're interested. Looking £5,500ono
2004 (cheaper tax £290) UK GT so has LSD, Brembos, Heated electric leather and Bose with factory sub. Silver with 80k miles. Just got 12 month MOT last week and has a rather loud exhaust lol!
Drop me a message if you want more info, the for sale is down at the minute as I am using it for work for the next week or so until I get the GTI back together (providing it then holds oil pressure lol)
Chris

c_rad

RMS Regular
OP
c_rad
@c_rad I do have @Coog 's former 350z that's for sale if you're interested. Looking £5,500ono
2004 (cheaper tax £290) UK GT so has LSD, Brembos, Heated electric leather and Bose with factory sub. Silver with 80k miles. Just got 12 month MOT last week and has a rather loud exhaust lol!
Drop me a message if you want more info, the for sale is down at the minute as I am using it for work for the next week or so until I get the GTI back together (providing it then holds oil pressure lol)
Chris

Give me a shout so I can get a wee look around it bud, would be interested!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.