future classic clk55 amg

martydumpvalve

RMS Regular
Drives
I8 and .....
Well just got a picture of my new project to clean up and enjoy over the summer. She is a 03 clk55 amg. Full service history from mercedes. Few small bit need fixed but has no rust anywhere and has bags of potential. My heart was in an e46 m3 but i stumbled across this car in england and had to have it. Cant wait to rumble around in this little v8. Will post up more pictures when she arrives. Plans are lowering springs thanks to lowerks and change those horrible wheels.

Attachments

• IMG-20160317-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160317-WA0000.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 580

martydumpvalve

RMS Regular
OP
martydumpvalve
Drives
I8 and .....
Fella doesnt really know as i dont think he is really into cars by his chat. im going to take the secondary cats off. I had it looked at by mercedes over there as part of the deal. They sent me a video of checking over it!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Fella doesnt really know as i dont think he is really into cars by his chat. im going to take the secondary cats off. I had it looked at by mercedes over there as part of the deal. They sent me a video of checking over it!
Best way some times, fella I bought the S6 off just said it was standard, turns out already had a stainless fitted, which I've modified. Braaaaapppp haha

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Where did you get the brave pills I'd be interested in those :grinning:

Absolutely love the noise of these things and think they have aged really really well.

Big rolling burnouts FTW :cool:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Cool big wagon, I'm sure it would drive differently to an M3, they would be a lot more torquey I would think. That was the only thing I didn't like about the E46 it had to have the balls revved off it to get it singing.

martydumpvalve

RMS Regular
OP
martydumpvalve
Drives
I8 and .....
The folk in england seem to really look after their cars well. This is the 3rd car ive took over and havent been disapointed yet. Well i hope this is as good i hope it to be lol.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Class motor!

Wish I'd big enough balls to buy something like that! Lol