Gap Insurance

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Dealer priced me £350 or something and got online for £130 or something like that.First time I have had this but looks a no brainier to me ,hope it doesn't disappear in 23 months time or I would be gutted lol.

Iain Traynor

RMS Regular
Drives
quite often
It's a definate must have if you lease a car. 2 years was £120 for the wifes corsa vxr. Can't remember who it was with though.

gary87

RMS Regular
I would be wary of buying off one of these online companies you've never heard of; they might not be there in the even that you need them or the small print on some of them can be ridiculous. Better going for one from a known company like Hughes; there's seems to be quite reasonably priced to be fair.

Coog

Admin
Drives
XJ6
Great thanks Dave, they are coming in at a good price too compared with the dealer. I thought I saw something about them (positive) on pistonheads somewhere but I can't find it. If you're happy then that's good enough for me tbh

ryan_v

RMS Regular
Drives
mountain bike
Has anyone ever had to claim and has the gap insurance been everything they say it is? What is there too look out for?

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
350Z (Again)
Unless someone has actually had to make a claim against them, the only review/opinion they can have is based on them taking their money and sending a welcome pack. So IMO, it can all be taken with a pinch of salt.

NickR85

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant Quattro
ALA still the go to for GAP insurance? Agnews are quoting silly prices for theirs!