Garden machinery 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Having sold a ton of it this week the season seems to be getting earlier and earlier. Long post but stay with me I'll try stay concise.

From march this year we will be offering low rate finance on any machine above £250 with no deposit. 5 year warranty on all mowers subject to service. All prices include vat, pdi and delivery where necessary.

Greenhill. Our bread and butter. Steel frames, Briggs and Stratton engines, ball bearing wheels, one touch height adjusters etc etc.

18" push 4.5hp £228
18" power drive 5hp £274
20" power drive 6.25hp mulch/collect £372
22" power drive 6.25hp mulch collect £408

25qgj2s.jpg

MTX. For those wanting a large decent machine and not worried about brand names. 21" power drive with mulch kit. £299 all in. (these are £400 on amazon).

2vtpok4.jpg

Weibang. Unfortunate name, but these guys are making big noises over the last couple of years in the market. We stock 5 models. Stand out features include variable speed and steel wheels.

20" key start power drive. £495.
19" alloy deck power drive semi professional £415.
22" alloy deck semi professional. £595.
19" roller key start alloy deck. £810.
24" roller alloy deck £895.

51q59d.png

Dormak Honda. These are the best quality commercial machine on the market today. Made in Japan, proper shaft drive (not a belt in sight), blade clutch and the old GX Honda engine.

21" cr53 h £819.
21" cr53 pro £895. (same but has full steel wheels and bumper bars)
21" cr53 roller. £875.

Mowey. Small 16" machines for those who don"t need a big unit.

16" push £144.
16" power drive £174.

Ride on mowers.

Castelgarden.

We stock 4 models.

XDC140 32" 6 speed 13hp briggs and stratton. £1595.
XDC140hd same but with hydrostatic drive £1850.
Pgx160hd 36" hydrostatic 15.5hp £2199.
XT190hd 40" hydrostatic 18.5hp £2795.

2092gd1.jpg

Alpina. Small 28" 13hp machine, very manoeuvrable, 13hp, £1350.

e63fx2.jpg

Greenhill, our old favourite, older design now but made in America and bullet proof. 42", 15.5hp, £2000.

bjiqu1.jpg

Al-ko. The best of the best. Made in Austria, family owned business, the care and attention to detail is a different league to another machine I've seen. They all come with V-twin cylinder engines with commercial grade oil pumps.

t16 105 42" £3100.
t23 125 49" (massive 23 hp) £3850.

71twd0.jpg

Ariens zero turn. Cut at 4mph and turn 180 degrees on a penny. Great machine to use, mulch only. £2695 all in.

2rymr0i.jpg

For strimmers/hedgeclippers etc we do the full mitox range. They have 3 levels, mitox shaft, mitox engine. Mitox shaft kawasaki engine, or full kawasaki japanese built front to back. Prices reflect the 3 levels. 2, 3 and 5 year warranties.

Grass Trimmers | MITOX

There will be discount on these prices for RMS members.

Any questions fire away.

Last edited:

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
I got the weibang last year and I have to say super machine. This year I'd like a leaf blower. What you got Simon.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I got the weibang last year and I have to say super machine. This year I'd like a leaf blower. What you got Simon.

Hand held or back pack? The mitox 280bvx is a good handheld that comes with a full vacuum kit, around £179 all in. There's cheaper and more expensive but thats the big mover.
Back pack there's 65cc mitox for £299 or 65cc kawasaki for £480. Sounds expensive but it's typical Japanese build quality and is also the lightest on sale.

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Probably the mitox handheld as I just need it to dust the grass off the driveway I'll pop up someday.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Used hatyer 56 roller drive in this week, only a second mower and literally is like new. £599.

zy7hix.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Mad March with machinery and the good weather. We're pleased to have been made main Al-ko distributer for Northern Ireland and have a full range of ride on's, walk behinds (all honda powered) and electric machines including scarifiers.

The new compact tractors are just superb, 36 and 40" both powered by a V-twin Briggs and Stratton engine with an oil pump and filter. The 40" also has full hydraulic tip. £2099 and £2299 all in.

3304p5c.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
We also ran out of xdc140's, so are offering xdc150's (15hp instead of 13hp) at the same price of £1595 including a mulch plug. Has to be the best value quality tractor on sale today.

a3c969.jpg

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you have any diesel ride ons Simon?

No, they're heavy brutes, we had them in last year and every demo I did marked the lawns badly so I'm not re-stocking them. Laird grass do council style ones and are decent to deal with.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@lightning

Have you any traded in ride one at the minute?

I've been scouring Gumtree here as I really don't have it in me to go out and use the aul clapped out self propelled thing I have at the minute...

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning

Have you any traded in ride one at the minute?

I've been scouring Gumtree here as I really don't have it in me to go out and use the aul clapped out self propelled thing I have at the minute...

We're trading stuff in all the time at the minute, we usually trade it out as there's normally always something wrong with them and we dont have the time to fix them all up. I've a 15.5 hp 42" one coming in from Islandmagee in the morning, going to be around £350-400. Hopefully it's decent.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
We're trading stuff in all the time at the minute, we usually trade it out as there's normally always something wrong with them and we dont have the time to fix them all up. I've a 15.5 hp 42" one coming in from Islandmagee in the morning, going to be around £350-400. Hopefully it's decent.

I'll give you a ring and see when it lands. If it's not rotten or scrap, I'd have a keen interest in the likes of that.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Good to meet @mpowered and maybe you'd post your thoughts on the al-all when it's been delivered and you've had a play on it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.