Garden machinery- 2 stroke machinery 2021 price update.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Any one who has the mitox 28bv-sp (blower & vac) having difficulties getting the blower tube attached to the body? The vac elbow is stiff too. Tried silicone spray but makes little difference. Any other top tips?

gaz_5103

RMS Regular
Drives
SC Range Rover S
Just to add my experience - Following @lightning's recommendations, I got the 28MT 5 in 1 multi tool a couple of years ago, and it has been a flawless fantastic machine.

The chainsaw on the extension pole has been the stand out item in the range for me. so powerful and well made, and more than capable.
Hi Lightening.

do you have mitox 26mg-sp multitool in stock? If so what price is it?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Are you open today if I called to life one of these?

Sorry no, the showroom is closed till lockdown is lifted a bit. We are in doing web orders monday to friday so I can meet you there any day next week.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
The new 455csx is £219 all in. Mitox are out of them till next month but we have a few left.

any of these in stock?

would she go through 10-12inch stumps with out any issue

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
any of these in stock?

Yes in stock and it would do ok. The 20” one isn’t much more if you wanted a bit more power but the 45 is a cracking wee machine.
any of these in stock?

Duke

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf Gt
@lightning do you do service kits for the mitox strimmer, it was the smallest 2 stroke one that you stocked. I’m not sure of the exact model. It’s been faultless for me for a couple of years now but overdue a service

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning do you do service kits for the mitox strimmer, it was the smallest 2 stroke one that you stocked. I’m not sure of the exact model. It’s been faultless for me for a couple of years now but overdue a service

Yes, ring the shop line after Monday and ask for a call back from parts and they will get out sorted out. You’ll need the exact model number tho.

gaz_5103

RMS Regular
Drives
SC Range Rover S
Yes, ring the shop line after Monday and ask for a call back from parts and they will get out sorted out. You’ll need the exact model number tho.
I’ve a set of Mitox hedge cutters that has been run without oil & has now seized. Would it be worthwhile getting these repaired or handier to replace? What is the engine likely to need & what are the repairs likely to cost?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I’ve a set of Mitox hedge cutters that has been run without oil & has now seized. Would it be worthwhile getting these repaired or handier to replace? What is the engine likely to need & what are the repairs likely to cost?

bad news, all the parts needed outweigh the engine. A new short motor is £70-80+ vat depending on the model, and a new machine is £159 all in.

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
@lightning are you guys still working on mowers? Need a service/tighten on a push mower I bought off you 2 years ago

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning are you guys still working on mowers? Need a service/tighten on a push mower I bought off you 2 years ago

yes the workshop is back from Monday there. bit of a back log, they took in 54 jobs yesterday alone, but have a word with them. To help things a bit from today they’re not taking any machines we didn’t sell until we get the waiting time down a bit, which could late summer at this rate.

Loggie

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra
yes the workshop is back from Monday there. bit of a back log, they took in 54 jobs yesterday alone, but have a word with them. To help things a bit from today they’re not taking any machines we didn’t sell until we get the waiting time down a bit, which could late summer at this rate.

holy **** :eek: Lol. No worries will give them a buzz this morning! Bad slap in the blade so even if I got that sorted I’d be happy lol. Cheers!

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Again original post updated with 2021 pricing. Mitox has been hit with more price increases than Alko due to the container pricing massively increasing. Still good value in the current market. We have one container arrived last week that covers most of the 2 stroke and hopefully more coming next week.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
@lightning My Mitox 4518 chainsaw has called it a day, and whilst it might be as simple as a new carb - though can’t find any Walbros with the same model number.
What price have you on the equivalent 18inch? I see the 20 is £279.

I am tempted to play the second hand lottery after a lot of fun with a Stihl Farm Boss, but keeping options open.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning My Mitox 4518 chainsaw has called it a day, and whilst it might be as simple as a new carb - though can’t find any Walbros with the same model number.
What price have you on the equivalent 18inch? I see the 20 is £279.

I am tempted to play the second hand lottery after a lot of fun with a Stihl Farm Boss, but keeping options open.

It’s 249 and in stock. The new model is complete day and night to the old one. I’d put it ahead of the lower model Husqvarna ones we keep.